• Chord provided free warranty service for my issue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Chord worked fine and never needed warranty service

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 16, 2022 at 12:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Headphoneus Supremus
I did not think I would recommend this little device to anyone, yet I find myself wanting to yell to the skies and give them away to everyone! But lets wait a few days and see if the showroom glow wears off. In the meantime ....

... a little poll on how Mojo owners experienced Chord's warranty service. Please do not respond unless you own a Chord product! The impression of the product is that you won't need repair help, but given the lack of replaceable battery and the use of Micro USB ports (even giving Chord the benefit of a doubt on keeping the form factor consistent for owners of the wireless add on unit ... micro usb in a $100+ product is a huge concern .. I have had other products lose reliable connection and need wiggling ... I hate wiggling usb cords!).

May 16, 2022 at 12:42 AM Post #2 of 9
I recommend using a magnetic micro-USB chord to charge your Mojo. They're cheaper than dirt on Aliexpress, but of course you can always pay more and get them on Amazon:

I leave the tip connected to the Mojo so that there is never any wear on the socket.

And, I haven't noticed any impact on sound quality, but of course YMMV.

May 16, 2022 at 2:15 AM Post #3 of 9
I recommend using a magnetic micro-USB chord to charge your Mojo. They're cheaper than dirt on Aliexpress, but of course you can always pay more and get them on Amazon:

I leave the tip connected to the Mojo so that there is never any wear on the socket.

And, I haven't noticed any impact on sound quality, but of course YMMV.
I had no idea these things exist! Dear god I'm an useless and out of date. Thank you!

Delete poll please mods.

May 16, 2022 at 2:32 AM Post #4 of 9
I had no idea these things exist! Dear god I'm an useless and out of date. Thank you!

Delete poll please mods.
Yeah, some Chinese guy had the same problem as you with his Mojo and invented it.

I also have one stuck in the nose of my Logitech MX Anywhere Mouse, and one in my wireless charging pad.

Oh, and a lightning one in my iPad Air.

They're fantastic.

Last edited:
May 16, 2022 at 6:04 AM Post #6 of 9

Attachments

• 20220516_190718.jpg
    20220516_190718.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 0
May 17, 2022 at 8:05 AM Post #8 of 9
That's what I figured. But with inflation these days, this is perhaps a better investment that Alphabet.
Seriously, dude, I was being sarcastic (sorry should've emojied). I posted a picture of one plugged into my Mojo 2. They are perfectly fine, and really cheap if you get them from Aliexpress.

In the end, they could save you a lot of money, not having to get your connectors repaired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back