Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 29, 2024 at 5:04 PM Post #17,988 of 17,992
How did you like them?
20240429_173336.jpg

I like them very much decent bass, natural mid forward signature with very nice upper mid lower treble transitions a steal for the money sound great before any burn in. Nice cable and case as well. I'm sure these are going to be a dark horse in the DD landscape as there's very little hype about.

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:17 AM Post #17,991 of 17,992
After a few more hours in ears, changed nozzles to blue bottom red top and to Tangzu TangSanCai ear tips with the Sony NW-M1A. I'm so happy, if we are playing the percentage game the there's a 3-4% percent difference between the Titan and Enigma in the Enigmas favour, as I thought the Titan's were perfect that's a notable difference.
The percentages are in the details, separation between instruments. The nuances in vocals, the seamless transitions between the frequency ranges.
The articulation in the bass is breathtaking
I don't think for me there's anywhere else left to go END GAME has arrived.

PS
Wether the "Open back" makes a difference I have no idea and if I'm honest I just prefer the look. The staging is wide, deep and tall a real out of the head experience.

Do you hear any difference when you close the faceplates with a tape

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:44 AM Post #17,992 of 17,992
Do you hear any difference when you close the faceplates with a tape
I heard a small difference a bit more diffused/space but it's a big but could well have been placebo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back