ibasso sevice email
Jan 22, 2010 at 7:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

rRav3n

New Head-Fier
to start this is not a moaning at a company thread, cause i really likely my D10
L3000.gif

how long have people waited to hear back from ibasso on there service email?

just curious on how long it takes for others

Thanks
Phil

Jan 23, 2010 at 5:41 PM Post #2 of 4
I e-mailed them yesterday and the day before about the D4 being out of stock, no answer yet
frown.gif

Mar 7, 2010 at 3:07 AM Post #4 of 4
I recently purchased a D2+ Boa in green. I don't think I completed the burn-in yet. What happened first is the headphone port started shorting out. It feels a little loose and when the headphone plug is moved even slightly, the sound cuts out in either one of the speakers or both. I sent a message to iBasso about this and they responded the next day. They told me that a return form wouldn't be necessary and to just return it to an address in China. iBasso sent me the D2 via UPS and my shipping cost was $20.00. UPS says it will now cost $92.00 to send it back to China from the same Florida address where I received it. I can't afford that right now. So I sent another message asking if they would be willing to assist me in making the repair myself. I said they could post or email some pictures to help me out. I know it's kind of a long shot but the worst that could happen is they'll say no. While I wait for a reply I am looking at shipping alternatives and I found Shipnex. I've never heard of these guys but their rates appear to be lower than UPS. If I don't hear back from iBasso I guess I'll just muster up the funds to ship it back. I plan to post more here as this situation develops...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back