Hugo M Scaler by Chord Electronics - The Official Thread
May 3, 2024 at 9:50 AM Post #18,482 of 18,485
So to beat the Dave we only need spend £500 for PGGB software and £400 for Mojo 2?
Let me get my wallet out Lol

May 3, 2024 at 11:12 AM Post #18,483 of 18,485
So to beat the Dave we only need spend £500 for PGGB software and £400 for Mojo 2?
Let me get my wallet out Lol
Great eh! It was recommended on the audiowise site. As I had a mojo 2, pggb software and src-dx, I ordered the adapter and short bnc’s. I fed it from an allo usbridge. I do not have Dave and would be quite skeptical on it beating a Dave. The sound is absolutely gorgeous and I use this setup for my late night listening. It really is worth considering if one wants to test the upsampling, mega tap music world. Fed from mscaler it is awesome as well but it is in use in my main rig.

IMG_4284.jpeg

May 4, 2024 at 5:59 AM Post #18,484 of 18,485
May has arrived (not the DAC but the month :joy::joy::joy:). In a few days there will be the presentation of the new Q Scaler. The countdown begins!!

Rob where are you? We want the opening of the new thread!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::relaxed::L3000:
Hyper busy at the moment.

Quartet M scaler will not be launched at Munich, but the prototype will be available to listen to on the trade days (Thus/Friday). On Saturday/Sunday you can see it, but the production version will be slightly different to the unit shown.

I will be there on the Thursday and Friday too.

May 4, 2024 at 6:38 AM Post #18,485 of 18,485
Hyper busy at the moment.

Quartet M scaler will not be launched at Munich, but the prototype will be available to listen to on the trade days (Thus/Friday). On Saturday/Sunday you can see it, but the production version will be slightly different to the unit shown.

I will be there on the Thursday and Friday too.
So until we will actually be able to buy one will be more likely third or forth quarter 2024 then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back