Excellent service from iBasso on D10 order
May 27, 2009 at 8:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

perca

New Head-Fier
Hi. I just want to give a big thanks to iBasso customer service for super fast shipping on my D10 order (even though the web-site says "out of stock")!
Also - they followed my special shipping instructions. Fast and problem free transaction!
atsmile.gif

Jul 23, 2009 at 3:22 AM Post #2 of 8
i also wanted to say thanks to ibasso on their excellent service and super fast shipping of a very, very high quality product. my d10 shipped yesterday and it arrived today!! first time i seen anything arrive from overseas in just 2 days, DHL is awesome (especially their tracking)! the D10 sounds absolutely incredible and represents extremely good value at a very affordable and reasonable price.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 26, 2009 at 1:15 PM Post #3 of 8
I ordered mine yesterday but the only thing so far is a payment confirmation from PayPal (even though I payed with Visa?).
Do you get any shipping confirmation from iBasso? Where are they located?
Thanks for your help.

Jul 27, 2009 at 6:32 AM Post #4 of 8
Don't worry you shouldn't expect an email from them on order but you will get one when it is dispatched which includes your tracking number for the shipment. Mine was sent from HK.

Jul 27, 2009 at 7:47 AM Post #5 of 8
Thanks. I was starting to get worried......

Jul 27, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #6 of 8
I received my shipping confirmation on Monday. Two days after order. I will post when it arrives here in Europe.

Aug 14, 2009 at 6:16 PM Post #7 of 8
my D2+ arrived very fast, details on shipment were as agreed with iBasso representative. everything went just fine - it arrived fast and it works perfectly!
smily_headphones1.gif

thanx alot, iBasso! excellent service and an amazing product
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back