Elysian Pilgrim
May 8, 2024 at 11:50 AM Post #136 of 148
I'm guessing at $800, these will have to be a pretty special set. Certainly will be interesting to hear thoughts on them.
I don't think those have even been listed yet for sale.

May 8, 2024 at 2:01 PM Post #139 of 148
According to Effect Audio, release for Pilgrim Noir is the 27th of this month... so while you can order the set from vendors offering it, I don't think they're shipping units out quite yet.

Last edited:
May 8, 2024 at 3:59 PM Post #141 of 148

Those are placeholders for those upcoming releases at musicteck, they have never been in stock yet. So They have not sold any yet at all. You can get them direct from Elysian, but that doesn't help anybody outside of that area.

May 8, 2024 at 10:45 PM Post #143 of 148
Curious about your thoughts on the Pilgrim vs the Sliivo SLT6! Ever since you mentioned the SLT6 as being underrated I've been curious about it, and I like the Anni so I'm naturally interested in the Pilgrim.
When it comes back from tour I will try to a/b I hate going off my poor memory

May 9, 2024 at 2:48 AM Post #144 of 148
Emailed Elysian to get a heads-up on my order. First batch will start shipping around mid-May... wait, that's next week. Here we go!

May 9, 2024 at 6:45 AM Post #146 of 148
Anyone who got their Noir yet?
No. But zepp in Singapore have a prototype. Sp3000 which can be vastly different to other sources. Eletech baroque tips. Asked to use my own cable and had a LL Venom. Apologies for edits-correcting phone input

Compared to Pilgrim I thought noir better balanced and technically superior IeM. Less sub and mid bass hump. Pilgrim was too heavy in the bottom end for me. Also congested. Mids smoother on Noir. Slight warmth to the Low mids but at the same time, without seeing a FR there is a a treble peak on piano and vocals that may (or may not) trouble you.

I’m one who also thought the timbre of the mids on Pilgrim were thin on the lower half of the mids and vocals somewhat nasal. However, track dependent. Taken as a whole, an adequate commuter IEM.

I would pick Noir over Pilgrim.

Brief impressions only.

Last edited:
May 9, 2024 at 7:14 AM Post #148 of 148
Nah, it's not there anymore - maybe it was available during CanJam time. Asked for it a week after CanJam and they said they don't have it.

Umm… I was there … like 2 hours ago

Perhaps being prototype it is on request only? I didn’t mind it at all and was grateful for the time they spent with me. The range and “can do” efficiency at Zepp was impressive.

My first visit. I was late to a family engagement otherwise would have happily spent time there. And placing a purchase.

🫣

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back