Confused by the cost of CD Transports
Apr 13, 2024 at 2:46 PM Post #76 of 78
BTW, how are you liking that Audiolabs CDT9000. Also, does it have balanced outs?
Love it...it's an amazing piece of Hi-Fi audio...It's similar but I don't know how much it is similar to the 6000.
I would not change it for any other.
Does it have balanced outs? Hmm, as far as I know, it has digital coax and optical.
CDT9000

I'd like to buy that Shanling ET3; I need one with a small footprint.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024 at 5:31 PM Post #77 of 78
He's trying to help you - don't see it as a sleight, or an attack. You're getting defensive and there's no need for it.
thanks! i didnt really understand it either, i just wanted to state my perspective, everyone is free to have their own for whatever reason/expierence you had

depending on your setup the results can definitely vastly vary, so i wouldnt say one or the other is right, we might just had different expierences or perspective on things

Apr 13, 2024 at 6:11 PM Post #78 of 78
Does it have balanced outs? Hmm, as far as I know, it has digital coax and optical.
CDT9000
It's not balanced. If it were, it would have XLR outputs. Not a big deal, just a curiosity. My Rotel doesn't have XLR outs.

And if I get the Teac VRDS-701T (CD Transport), number 1 on my list, it doesn't have XLR outs either.

I'd like to buy that Shanling ET3; I need one with a small footprint.
Yeah, I looked at that Shanling ET3 as it was getting a lot of publicity, but it's not for me as a I don't want a top loader. And where my current CD player is a top loader would never work.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back