Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
Apr 28, 2024 at 9:24 AM Post #10,471 of 10,475
What would you guys say is the best amp to go with Mojo2?
IMG_2126.jpeg

I am using the tsuranagi and lovin’ it.
Imho it has neutral sound, good note weight. With it the mojo2 has better soundstage and separation with clearer air between the instruments. But YMMV.
Hope its helps.

Apr 28, 2024 at 9:55 AM Post #10,472 of 10,475
Not sure what your budget is or if you have a preference for headphones over IEM's.....But ive just upgraded from a pair Campfire Audio ARA to there Solaris Steller Horizon IEM. WOW........Ya want soundstage and detail, these deliver in spades and them some. Massive dynamic soundstage and able to zone in on any micro detail contained in the song. Thats as far as my reviewing skills will stretch to!!......Hope it helps......
I agree with you, Ara is amazing

Apr 28, 2024 at 11:23 AM Post #10,473 of 10,475
IMG_2126.jpeg

I am using the tsuranagi and lovin’ it.
Imho it has neutral sound, good note weight. With it the mojo2 has better soundstage and separation with clearer air between the instruments. But YMMV.
Hope its helps.

I am also looking at Tsu, I will be able to test it on the 2nd May hopefully in Vienna. I see you use a 3.5 IC. I was thinking if I buy Tsu, I would porbably also take Brise Audio IC cable but I think the 4.4mm one is avail. It would work if I go from 4.4 bal to Mojo unbal with adapter right?

Also what color setting are you using when you feed the Tsu? Blue or Indigo?

Apr 28, 2024 at 2:36 PM Post #10,474 of 10,475
I agree with you, Ara is amazing
Yes it is, but I was referring to the steller horizon........They are a big big step up from the ARA and also a great match for Mojo2 or TT2

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:20 PM Post #10,475 of 10,475
I am also looking at Tsu, I will be able to test it on the 2nd May hopefully in Vienna. I see you use a 3.5 IC. I was thinking if I buy Tsu, I would porbably also take Brise Audio IC cable but I think the 4.4mm one is avail. It would work if I go from 4.4 bal to Mojo unbal with adapter right?

Also what color setting are you using when you feed the Tsu? Blue or Indigo?

A 3.5mm to 4.4mm adapter plugged into the Mojo with a cable into the 4.4mm input of a balanced amplifier will be feeding the balanced amplifier with a single ended signal.

The negative side of each amplifier channel will be connected to the ground of the Mojo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back