arrrrrrghh
Jul 22, 2001 at 5:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

davidcotton

X-CANs and HDAMs
Well just been in touch with my local dealer about my x-cansv2 and it looks like a MINIMUM of at least 3 weeks without them!

Sob sniff theres my lovely new x-psu sitting on the side with my pair of senns 565's looking lonely now, how am I supposed to last three weeks with out the amp dammit?
mad.gif

Oh well guess I'll just have to annoy everyone more by using the speaker system again
biggrin.gif

It's strange, recently I had the house to myself for a fortnight and instead of blasting out prog rock on the speakers I was using my hp and amp a lot more and really getting in to the sound
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh well at least at the end of the three weeks I'll be paid again so when I go in to collect it I can wonder round the shop going hmmm I wonder what that sounds like!

THREE WEEKS Arrgghh!!

Jul 22, 2001 at 9:26 PM Post #2 of 2
THREE weeks?? Thats heavy... I really pity you!! (says me listening to my X-Cans
tongue.gif
)

What did the dealer say was wrong with it? Nothing TOO terminal I hope? Mine is still singing sweetly... So, I'm gonna pamper it, wrap it up in a sheet at night-time to keep it warm... feed it milk, and biscuits, and see if maybe, just maybe, it'll grow to maturity
tongue.gif

Bummer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back