Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES! - Page 13

post #181 of 704
What do you think of my new zen micro case??

post #182 of 704
Nice.
Do you have any more pics (like of the inside and the side where the headphones plug in)?
post #183 of 704
Quote:
pics of red are a couple pages back. i think it looks pretty good. dark blue was my second or third choice (with orange). i'm not sure if i like the way the light blue looks...may be a little too feminine
Quote:
yay! get the red!! please!?
...After some more thought, I've narrowed it down to red and silver. See, the deciding factor for me is: how bright is that red? Have you guys seen the red ZM in person? If it's on the "deeper" side, getting close to a rose/cherry red color, then I think I will opt for it...

Otherwise, if it's on the brighter side, I think I would opt for the silver one, instead. Any ideas about this?
post #184 of 704
Quote:
...After some more thought, I've narrowed it down to red and silver. See, the deciding factor for me is: how bright is that red? Have you guys seen the red ZM in person? If it's on the "deeper" side, getting close to a rose/cherry red color, then I think I will opt for it...

Otherwise, if it's on the brighter side, I think I would opt for the silver one, instead. Any ideas about this?
It's pretty bright. I've seen a few photos of it (from CES) and it looks like a brighter red- not very deep. However I still like it a lot, it's different.
post #185 of 704
Thread Starter 
oh, well in the picture from ces, it looks like a cherry red definitley. but im not sure, havent seen it in person.



it looks like a blood red.

heres some more

look at the girl holding red, it looks pretty deep red.

I think you will regret getting silver over red, i mean silver is just too safe of a choice, you will get it and be like
"yea i like the silver, but i mean... i wonder what the red would've been like"

live life on the edge, go for the red! lol
post #186 of 704
Quote:
"yea i like the silver, but i mean... i wonder what the red would've been like"
Oh my goodness - this is exactly what I'm worrying about.
post #187 of 704
Yeah that does look darker than I remember, my bad. I personally would choose silver, because I'm just not a bright color kind of guy. But if you like bright colors I would definately go for the red- it's pretty sweet.
post #188 of 704
Nice case itch, definitely hit us up with some more pictures.

monkeysfunny, the red looks pretty dark. Personally, I'm not a red type of person but it looks nice to me.

I think you should order it from Amazon. It says it's not availible yet but when I ordered my light blue one (it looks more turquoise, but don't laugh, I am a girl), it shipped immediately So it'll come about any day now, woohoo
post #189 of 704
Well...after much deliberation and almost losing my mind, I FINALLY ordered my Zen Micro after a nice battle with the buy.com website [for a nice 218 (cuz of coupon), no tax, no s/h ]...and due to some persuasion, I have ordered the red one [and also - it's just fits me]! Eeee - I'm so excited!!

I can't wait to come back and show you guys the pics!!
post #190 of 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeysfunny
Well...after much deliberation and almost losing my mind, I FINALLY ordered my Zen Micro after a nice battle with the buy.com website [for a nice 218 (cuz of coupon), no tax, no s/h ]...and due to some persuasion, I have ordered the red one [and also - it's just fits me]! Eeee - I'm so excited!!

I can't wait to come back and show you guys the pics!!
I've heard mixed reviews about buy.com (okay, more of terrible reviews), but I hope all goes well for you. I don't think anyone has ever posted a red one so that will be exciting. Frankly, I'm getting tired of the silvers and whites. I am a color lover, LIVE ON RED, ORANGE, GREEN, AND LIGHT BLUE!
post #191 of 704
i hate buy.com but they have come through for me, their lack of customer service is an issue, but everything ive orderd that wasn cancelled by them acme very quickly and the was it should workign and new.

i really wouldnt worry, they are a bit big to be sketchy like some online places.
post #192 of 704
Thread Starter 
hope you like the red




I am returning my zen micro for a new one. My play/pause button stopped working, along with the back button. Should i give back the extra battery i got? cuz it would not be fair if i sent it back and didnt get the limited edition back!!!
post #193 of 704
^ Hopefully you can keep the battery.

I've ordered from buy.com before, and I haven't had a problem with them...let's just hope it stays that way.
post #194 of 704
I doubt they are interested in taking back a used battery so if I were you I would keep it
post #195 of 704
Thread Starter 
lol yea ill keep one.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!