Brand new thread - a continuation of the old one (which was locked because it started getting out of hand).
- Please acquaint yourselves with the Head-Fi posting guidelines - http://www.head-fi.org/a/posting-guidelines
- To subscribe to the thread, please use the link below the thread title (PC) or in the top-right menu (mobile). Do NOT make a post to subscribe. That is just spam.
- The majority of the discussion in this thread is likely to center around budget to mid-range IEMs, so please don't come here suggesting to people that they should be buying TOTL instead. The posters here are here for a reason (looking for the best value for money to come out of China/Asia)
- Be respectful of everyone's right to have an opinion, and realise it may differ with your own
- Be careful with claims of fact - realise many of them are actually subjective opinion
- Try not to hype things up too much - be realistic
- If you find you are getting too intense in your discussions (if things are getting heated) - step away from the keyboard for a while, do something else (listen to some music!), and come back with new perspective at a later time.
- If there are issues, don't add to them by getting into big debates - report the offending post, and don't reply and escalate (please)
- Easy Earphone is now banned and blacklisted from Head-Fi. Links to, and discussion of them, as well as "DQSM" products are no longer allowed. That includes Amazon links.
For more info read Currawong's post in the old thread
- The old thread was a target for shill-posting. Offering a manufacturer positive reviews in exchange for free goods is not only a permanent ban offence for members, but will result in blacklisting of the manufacturer (all reviews deleted and discussion banned) WHEN both are caught.
Above all enjoy sharing your finds.