- 3,168 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: The Wet Coast, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productMytek Stereo192-DSD DACtagged by musicheaven, 5/31/14
- productOppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier.tagged by craftyhack, 5/30/14
- productOPPO PM-1tagged by nightmancometh, 5/9/14
- productYulong Audio DA8 DSD DAC with integrated headphone amptagged by musicheaven, 5/31/14
Related Forum Threads
- Oppo HA-1 with Mac Mini HDMI/USB Conflict Last post on 5/25/15 at 2:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [Review] thinksound rain2 Last post on 2/17/15 at 6:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best amp dac combo unit under $1000 Last post on 5/28/15 at 8:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- List of Good High-end Headphone Stores in Switzerland Last post on 3/24/15 at 6:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- High-end iPhone/office setup Last post on 2/3/15 at 7:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 4/13/15
At the time this review was written, the Huaham E701 Silence Dreamer in-ear monitor was on sale for $26.99 USD on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Review Introduction Many thanks to samma3a.com for providing me with a ASG2.5 for a week to review. Aurisonics is a Nashville, Tennessee, US based company that produces...
For music on the go. This are my favourites for the moment. I rate it even higher than the Sennheiser Momentum because the cans are much more comfortable. In terms of Bass qualities,I prefer...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread - Page 238post #3556 of 35655/30/15 at 12:14amNo worries Golden, just keeping it straight. I agree on the looks of it. I'm also in money's position wanting to test more gear.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3557 of 35655/30/15 at 12:22amQuote:
Yeah, I'm the same way I've got the HA-1 with the Carbon on order, looking to try tubes next (probably ALO Audio Studio Six), just sold my Ragnarok too. Helps to give you a good baseline when you are able to try a bunch of different gear. So far the HA-1 has been one of the best values I've yet experienced.post #3558 of 35655/30/15 at 12:25ampost #3559 of 35655/30/15 at 12:55amThat's my hope anyway, I'm hoping it will make a good pairing with the HE1000. I like the synergy of the HA-1 and LCD-3F for desktop use. The LCD's need a more neutral amp IMO since they are already a colored headphone, and the HA-1 has plenty of power to drive them.post #3560 of 35655/30/15 at 3:23amQuote:Originally Posted by x RELIC x
I'm slightly regretting it now but not enough to stress about it. Now the site says available for reservation (at the same price)......... What does that mean? Anyway, a swap would be hella expensive for shipping the HA-1 cross boarder but might be worth it. Or meet me at the West Coast border at the arranged time! Lol!
Fantastic review of the HE-1000 btw.
hahah i wld totally be down for something like that!! i just live wayyy too far away from canada to do it right now. if im ever in that area w audio goodies though, ill give you a holla!
thank you for the kudos & kind words on my review. rly glad u enjoyed it!!!post #3561 of 35655/30/15 at 6:45amQuote:Originally Posted by goldendarko
That's my hope anyway, I'm hoping it will make a good pairing with the HE1000. I like the synergy of the HA-1 and LCD-3F for desktop use. The LCD's need a more neutral amp IMO since they are already a colored headphone, and the HA-1 has plenty of power to drive them.
Do you run your LCD-3F balanced or unbalanced? Can you hear a difference between them? I'm considering the HA-1 for my LCD-2F.post #3562 of 35655/30/15 at 11:12ampost #3563 of 35655/30/15 at 12:27pm
Another question for the HA-1 owners:
I live in a thunderstorm prone region, so I always unplug my gear when not it use. Does the HA-1 remember its current settings after being unplugged, or does it revert to factory defaults every time?post #3564 of 35655/30/15 at 12:30pmpost #3565 of 35655/30/15 at 12:32pm
- Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycle-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by mark2410
- › Huaham Ultimate Edition E701 Noodle Style Ergonomics Noise... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Koolpep
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Chiek
- › Graham Slee Lautus USB Cable by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by Chiek
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2