Saturday, July 19, 2014
8:30am to 4:30pm
DoubleTree by Hilton
835 Airport Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
Please reply to this thread if you plan on attending. Include a list of equipment that you plan on bringing. The next post in this thread includes the current exhibitor/attendee/gear list. If you are planning to come and your name is not on the list, please let me know via PM or post in the thread.
Please visit http://tinyurl.com/SF-Meet-Registration to complete the online registration form.
$15 General Presale (until July 14)
$20 at Door
Name badges will be issued at the registration desk and must be worn at all times during the meet
If you would like to help out at the Registration Desk for part of the event please let me know via PM. In addition to this being a lot of FUN, entrance to the meet is free.
We will have an amazing BONUS RAFFLE, stay tuned for details!
We will set up an easel pad and markers at the Registration Desk Area where items can be listed along with their location within the meet.
$10 self parking for the day. Validation will be available at the Registration Desk.
The BART Station runs to the San Francisco International Airport and there is a complimentary shuttle from there. The hotel shuttle runs every 20 minutes (no need to call – it’s automatic)!
Facilities and Power
The event will be held on the second floor of the hotel. If you are bringing gear, please remember to bring power strips and extension cords.
- Please treat fellow head-fiers, vendors, and their gear with the utmost care and respect.
- Do not unplug headphones without asking permission from the owners first.
- Do not turn anything on or off without asking permission first.
- Do not move anyone's gear from their established area without asking permission.
- Absolutely no food and drink will be allowed near any equipment including your own. There is ample space within the hotel, as well as Starbucks/bar/restaurant for food and drink.
- Please have courtesy and ensure that your hands are CLEAN before handling other’s equipment.
- Be mindful of the time you are spending listening to vendors and others’ gear especially if there are others waiting in line.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene. DO NOT use hair gel or other product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.
DO NOT wear hair gel or any cosmetic product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.
- Please use common sense! To repeat the most important rule: treat fellow head-fiers, vendors, and their gear with the utmost care and respect.
Setup and Breakdown
Setup starts at 7:30am. Meet starts at 8:30am. Bonus raffle starts at 4:00pm followed by breakdown by 5pm.
If you are sending in equipment from out of town, please contact the hotel directly to make arrangements for handling and processing. Stay tuned for more information.
Check the travel sites (expedia.com, etc) as well as the hotel's own site for most current hotel pricing.