New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM - Page 29

post #421 of 1605
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1975 View Post

Not familiar with SD-3...but I feel your pain. I'm buying 1p2 with the intention of selling it... I haven't even heard it and I'm trying to justify reasons for keeping it... I'm bad at letting go!!

Lol, i would never sell my 1plus2..same like i would never sell my portatube +.. Unless someone comes in and offers me more than i could bargained for lol
Edited by nazrin313 - 5/16/14 at 9:05pm
post #422 of 1605
Unfortunately, I'm afraid I might feel the same way... Probably a mistake buying it!!
post #423 of 1605

naaah, you'll enjoy it...its gonna a classic years later..and if you keep it you can compare it to its bro, the Ref 1. See what the main differences are.

post #424 of 1605
I'm afraid in going to enjoy too much and keep it!!
post #425 of 1605
Lol, im in the same boat... Cant justify another uiem purchase after the 1plus2 and the RTi1
post #426 of 1605
This is a very expensive, terrible hobby I've quickly learned. I'm still getting the Ref1...but if I keep 1p2, I won't get another CIEM, which I really wanted to do. At least I say that now... lol
post #427 of 1605
U know it, now im targetting the ak240 cos i guess im missing the hifi end dap in my portable chain..
post #428 of 1605
I must say these sound intriguing.
Besides the impressions on the first page are there any other impressions?
Would be interested in selling the roxannes for these if they sound like they'll fit my preferences more
post #429 of 1605
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

With the 1Plus2 it was recessed yet it did fall out on my regularly. The Ref1 has yet to fall out. However I've been told that the angled connectors fall out more easily than straight connectors.

Hmm, the Tralucent look like they use the same regular 2pin that Earsonics use (correct me if im wrong).
Earsonics 2pin was really tight (i had bended a pin before trying to fit in), there was no way for it to fall off.
I haf guessed that would be the same for Tralucent's, no?
post #430 of 1605
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

 

With the 1Plus2 it was recessed yet it did fall out on my regularly. The Ref1 has yet to fall out. However I've been told that the angled connectors fall out more easily than straight connectors.

I was told elswhere that with a recessed plug one could apply some nail varnish to the plug if the fit wasn't tight enough.

post #431 of 1605
Quote:
Originally Posted by delancyst View Post


Hmm, the Tralucent look like they use the same regular 2pin that Earsonics use (correct me if im wrong).
Earsonics 2pin was really tight (i had bended a pin before trying to fit in), there was no way for it to fall off.
I haf guessed that would be the same for Tralucent's, no?

My ASG was extremely tight. I think it depends on the size of the plug relative to the socket whereas with a flush fit only the pins are holding the cable on.

post #432 of 1605

Somehow, due to unforeseen circumstances, and the amazing generosity of another Head-Fier, I have landed with an AK240 in my hands for the next day. I have my Hugo here, and my Ref. 1. Sounds like I'm set! : )

 

I'll be able to provide some impressions, and a bit of a comparison. Stay tuned! And eager to hear this fabled AK240 + Hugo combo. 

post #433 of 1605
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundFreaq View Post

Somehow, due to unforeseen circumstances, and the amazing generosity of another Head-Fier, I have landed with an AK240 in my hands for the next day. I have my Hugo here, and my Ref. 1. Sounds like I'm set! : )

I'll be able to provide some impressions, and a bit of a comparison. Stay tuned! And eager to hear this fabled AK240 + Hugo combo. 
Haha, couldn't stay tuned after hearing this.
post #434 of 1605
Lol... Definitely looking forward to this.
post #435 of 1605
Hoping to see more in-depth impressions since I haven't heard either the th900 or 1p2 yet and both the impressions on the first page are based on those
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: