1. I have no idea if this is even technically possible but what about a hybrid amp that has a toggle-able tube preamp stage for tube warmth when you'd like it, ,and a MOSFET stage for clean, big, digital power. Or we could go tube buffer.
2. I'd also like a Schiit DAC/amp all-in-one
3. Displays, some of us have dark brocaves and like a cheap liquid crystal display could even do things like tell us our volume, input, input bitrate, etc.
4. This is crazy but, what if we started using either drop-in or external PSU's that were upgradeable instead of wired to the mainboard?
5. Limited edition units. Colors, timed release schedules, prototypes, custom engraved units. Ones with upgraded bits preinstalled such as RCA sockets, headphone jacks, internally OCC wired etc. Some sort of custom service shop? Make buying the amps cool, introduce a new service element towards something ordinarily purchased online with a credit card.
6. Headphone stands.
7. Tube DAC
8. A Youtube channel that has some more information for people who can't digest the written word as readily plus shopping tips for the product line. Could have contests and giveaways as well as highlighting how the amps work and why they're so good.
9. Portable amps (BIG TIME) and portable DAC's. Also a transportable product line or something that helps the schiit magni/modi stack either get smaller and more integrated, or hell just rubberband them together. I do bring my stuff to my friend's houses, coffeeshop, etc.. The Schiit stuff gets left behind in favor of an all-in-one anytime I leave the home.
10. A phone transport. Something that streams data from my iPhone or Android devices and pushes it to a DAC. What if I could just throw my phone on a cradle and have playback without turning on my PC, laptop, ,etc?