I'm new here and about to buy my first IEM for mostly listening classical music. I've been reading the relevant threads for weeks,
but decided to join and hopefully get some recommendations. So:
- I've never had one before
- will use it for classical music 95%
- source is Sony xperia z1 ( is it good enough for the music source or is it better to get an iphone? - meaning any noticeable difference?)
it has to be a phone, as I need internet connection - for Deezer - all the time. So ipod, ipad not an option for me
- unless if it's really necessary I don't want to use an amp
- what I understood so far reading through a lot of useful posts about it, the options are:
- Etymotic ER 4-PT
- Etymotic HF5
- Sennheiser ie 80
- Logitech UE 10
- UE super.fi 5 pro
Any pros and cons for the above? Also any additional models to take into consideration?
Thank you for your answers in advance!