Hey, i have been trying to find a good pair of headphones for a while now and the results havn't been great so far.
I have tried;
- Sony MDR-1R, my right ear touched the driver, making them uncomfortable
- Sennheiser momentum on ear, my right ear was uncomfortable with these (probably ruling out any on ear headphones)
- Bose AE2, These were comfortable, but the build quality was lacking and reviews state that there is better headphones
- Sennheiser momentum, with these my right ear was squashed a little, however it did fit inside the earcup (so my ear isnt all that big)
- AKG K550, the comfort was ok, however i did not like the non-detachable cable and the sound seemed very far away, which i didnt like
- Turtle Beach M5, i currently own these and have had them for a while, i have no comfort issues (even though the pads are quite hard) however the sound isnt all that great.
Please can anyone recommend to me a good headphone for £100-200 that isnt ugly, will fit my ears and sound good? (im not an audiophile)
Thank you for any replies.