Someone - quite possibly Blas - did his at home by stripping the clear anodizing and applying black; and apparently lost just a tiny bit of the painted markings. So who's adventurous enough for DIY?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 2/13/15 at 1:05am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 2/6/15 at 1:25pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on Today at 9:58 am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on Today at 8:50 am in Dedicated Source Components
- *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* Last post on Today at 8:53 am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 11/28/14
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up - Page 22
Wow. If I could figure out how to re-apply the logo, I would DIY it in a hot second.
Actually, we do.
Actually, the guy didn't reapply the logo or anything else, just stripped gently and carefully and preserved the paint.
What was Mike's reaction when you presented him with this idea for the company's name? By the way, he seems to have a great sense of humor. "Christmas Presents!" haha
I really liked your sentiments about metal and case work Jason. I work for a manufacturer whose product is made primarily around a very intricately machined and anodized aluminum part. It's more of a surprise when the vendor gets it right than when they get it wrong. Either something is out of spec, or the anodize isn't cosmetically acceptable....... but it's *always* something. I have so many spreadsheets of testing and tracking data from this I don't remember where they all are anymore.
It's a lot of fun to read the back story about a company whose products you use and enjoy regularly. Thanks for the peek behind the curtain.
Yep, and I just got my Asgard 2! Loving it and the story.
- Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 40 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 52 seconds ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 5 minutes ago
- › Schematics Darkvoice 336se - non working unit 5 minutes ago
- › Just arrived! Pioneer Monitor 10 (with pictures) 6 minutes ago
- › Shure 846 vs. JH Roxanne's 7 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3