Someone - quite possibly Blas - did his at home by stripping the clear anodizing and applying black; and apparently lost just a tiny bit of the painted markings. So who's adventurous enough for DIY?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:20 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 3/21/15 at 1:58am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Happens.....A Lesson In Customer Service. Last post on 5/15/15 at 8:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? Last post on 6/4/15 at 6:38am in High-end Audio Forum
- Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise Last post on 5/20/15 at 11:44am in Dedicated Source Components
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up - Page 22
Wow. If I could figure out how to re-apply the logo, I would DIY it in a hot second.
Actually, we do.
Actually, the guy didn't reapply the logo or anything else, just stripped gently and carefully and preserved the paint.
What was Mike's reaction when you presented him with this idea for the company's name? By the way, he seems to have a great sense of humor. "Christmas Presents!" haha
I really liked your sentiments about metal and case work Jason. I work for a manufacturer whose product is made primarily around a very intricately machined and anodized aluminum part. It's more of a surprise when the vendor gets it right than when they get it wrong. Either something is out of spec, or the anodize isn't cosmetically acceptable....... but it's *always* something. I have so many spreadsheets of testing and tracking data from this I don't remember where they all are anymore.
It's a lot of fun to read the back story about a company whose products you use and enjoy regularly. Thanks for the peek behind the curtain.
Yep, and I just got my Asgard 2! Loving it and the story.
- Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 15 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Desktop Stereo Hi-Fi Power Amplifier 36 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 57 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Best Configuration w/Current Equipment 2 minutes ago
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)