Someone - quite possibly Blas - did his at home by stripping the clear anodizing and applying black; and apparently lost just a tiny bit of the painted markings. So who's adventurous enough for DIY?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 5/12/14 at 2:23am in High-end Audio Forum
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil Last post on 8/27/14 at 8:14pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Influence of cold/analytic DAC/AMP on warm sounding cans Last post on 5/6/14 at 12:05am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Should I ditch my Creative X-Fi? Last post on 3/8/14 at 11:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need Help DOUBLE CHARGE ON E-PAY on ASGARD 2 from SCHIIT AUDIO Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up - Page 22
Wow. If I could figure out how to re-apply the logo, I would DIY it in a hot second.
Actually, we do.
Actually, the guy didn't reapply the logo or anything else, just stripped gently and carefully and preserved the paint.
What was Mike's reaction when you presented him with this idea for the company's name? By the way, he seems to have a great sense of humor. "Christmas Presents!" haha
I really liked your sentiments about metal and case work Jason. I work for a manufacturer whose product is made primarily around a very intricately machined and anodized aluminum part. It's more of a surprise when the vendor gets it right than when they get it wrong. Either something is out of spec, or the anodize isn't cosmetically acceptable....... but it's *always* something. I have so many spreadsheets of testing and tracking data from this I don't remember where they all are anymore.
It's a lot of fun to read the back story about a company whose products you use and enjoy regularly. Thanks for the peek behind the curtain.
Yep, and I just got my Asgard 2! Loving it and the story.
- Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 30 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › FS : Ultrasone Edition 9 ** Price Drop ** 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 3 minutes ago
- › Grado SR80e vs Beyerdynamic dt880 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Funny comments from the forums. 7 minutes ago
- › Astro Mixamp 2009 edition 7 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)