Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Gear-Fi: Non-Audio Gear and Gadgets › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! - Page 487

post #7291 of 7897

post #7292 of 7897
My SAS Dark Legend
post #7293 of 7897
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingtsun View Post

 

 

Nice shot, blog, theme etc.... !

post #7294 of 7897

Wearing a rather old Tudor today.

 

post #7295 of 7897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post

 

 

Nice shot, blog, theme etc.... !

 

Cheers Stoney!!

post #7296 of 7897
My first G-Shock.

Never have been into G-shocks but this DW5600E is the only one that caught my attention.

Suppose im just not into the streetstyle rainbow coloured G-shocks and the glossy shiny G-shocks either.

I Especially like knowing the DW5600E is based off the original first G-shock; the DW5000C

and of course, pics to complete!









post #7297 of 7897

The DW5600E is a great watch. I have had mine almost three years and it still looks brand new. This is with wearing it at least three times and week and generally abusing it. It is simple to use, looks good, and rugged. I would buy another in a second, but hopefully I won't have to for another 10-15 years. I think the only limiting factor might be the solar cell, but only time will tell.

post #7298 of 7897
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoyPogiman View Post

My first G-Shock.

Never have been into G-shocks but this DW5600E is the only one that caught my attention.

Suppose im just not into the streetstyle rainbow coloured G-shocks and the glossy shiny G-shocks either.

I Especially like knowing the DW5600E is based off the original first G-shock; the DW5000C

and of course, pics to complete!
 

 

A true classic. My original one lasted decades... literally.

I love my current G-shock. I wear it everywhere... except to work. wink.gif

 

(well... almost everywhere)

post #7299 of 7897

Is Seiko Kinetic a reliable movement ?

post #7300 of 7897

I have about 20 Seiko watches dating from the early 80s onwards. I can buy them pretty cheaply as people in the UK dont seem to realise how good quality they are. The watch I am wearing as I type is a late 70s/early 80s watch with blue/black dial and the old screw  at the rear to change the battery . My 80s self winder-aka-Kinetic has never let me down.The other watch that is   under valued is the Citizen company.

post #7301 of 7897
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkz View Post

The DW5600E is a great watch. I have had mine almost three years and it still looks brand new. This is with wearing it at least three times and week and generally abusing it. It is simple to use, looks good, and rugged. I would buy another in a second, but hopefully I won't have to for another 10-15 years. I think the only limiting factor might be the solar cell, but only time will tell.

 

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the DW5600E not have solar power?

post #7302 of 7897

You are correct, sorry for the mistake. Mine is in fact a G-5600E-1. It's been a while and the specific model names have escaped me as other "more important" information has replaced it.

post #7303 of 7897
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkz View Post

You are correct, sorry for the mistake. Mine is in fact a G-5600E-1. It's been a while and the specific model names have escaped me as other "more important" information has replaced it.

 

No, my apologies for being pedantic! I just wanted to confirm since I too have the 5600 and I've been wishing it was solar! I didn't realize there was a solar-capable model. Thank you!

post #7304 of 7897

Debaufre had good looking pilot watches but it looked like the company is out of business.  Maratac has nice watches however they don't ship here.  

post #7305 of 7897

Hi I just found this trend, and it never occured to me to take a picture of my Rolex Milgauss GV...  I also have pre-ordered an Omega Spacemaster in all titanum, which should be coming this November.

 

Stock photos:

423670d1303150798-wtt-rolex-milgauss-gv-img_0182.jpg8701642842_81ee842f8b_o.jpg


Edited by DrSheep - 8/1/13 at 10:22am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Gear-Fi: Non-Audio Gear and Gadgets › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!