I thought this thread was necessary for all of us iBasso DX50 owners to share the wallpapers that we made/use for our player.
Please keep the word limit down (If possible), and I suppose it's best if we try to just post the wallpaper(s) (OPTIONAL: With a little title or a few words for a description, etc), and try not to get into any further discussions that may escalate, such as compliments or put downs, where people will tend to reply with a "Thank you", etc. Those compliments can be left in the Thumbs Up Reputation option that Head-Fi has.
All the best, and happy posting! Looking forward to seeing all the wallpapers.
DISCLAIMER: Upon posting your wallpaper(s) in this thread, you are agreeing to allow others to use your wallpaper, and complaining won't be tolerated.
How To Use Wallpapers on The iBasso DX50 (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- Have an iBasso DX50
- Have a Micro-USB to USB cable.
- Be on firmware v1.27 or above.
- Have the desired image/wallpaper of correct size - 320 pixels in width, and 240 pixels in height (320 x 240).
- Have the desired image/wallpaper in .png format (If not, this can be easily fixed in programs, such as Photoshop).
- Boot up iBasso DX50
- Connect iBasso DX50 to the computer/laptop via Micro-USB to USB cable.
- Select desired image/wallpaper of correct size (320 x 240) and format (.png).
- Rename the desired image/wallpaper file to "Wallpaper.png"
- Copy/Cut and paste the desired image/wallpaper file into the ROOT directory of the DX50. (For those who don't know what this is, it is the DX50 itself, NOT the Micro SD card, SD card adapter or OTG USB/hard-drive)
- (Safety) Disconnect iBasso DX50 from computer/laptop.
If you have completed the above steps, then you should have your desired image/wallpaper successfully installed onto your iBasso DX50 player.
Edited by SkyBleu - 3/3/14 at 2:55am