While browsing the net i saw this new interesting product from Accidentally Extraordinary - AE 51st Studio Headphone retails at $ 99.
Introducing the 51st Studios headphone by Accidentally Extraordinary. Inspired by wood-appointed recording studios and retro speakers, the 51st Studios headphone by AE opens a new gateway to a richer, deeper listening experience. The sustainably-grown walnut and stainless steel design combines robust sound, natural swagger and eco-sensibility. Robust Sound When have you ever seen a concert violinist play a plastic violin? Exactly. The 51st Studios is engineered to unlock the dynamic wood sound that musicians and audiophiles have long enjoyed. Natural Swagger Every single pair of 51st Studios is as unique as the tree from which they came, and the owner for whom they were purchased. The retro-inspired design combines stainless steel and walnut for a sleek but chic fashion accessory. Eco-sensibility Look good and feel good in our sustainably-grown wood! The 51st Studios headphone is made with sustainably-grown walnut for a crisp sound and a clear conscience. So what does it mean to be accidentally extraordinary? Everything.
- Sustainably-grown walnut design for a deeper, richer listening experience
- Durable, stainless steel headband and joints with laser-etched "AE" logo
- Unique and retro chic design with one-of-a-kind wood grain on each pair
- Includes detachable flat cable and accessory cable with controller and mic for smartphone use
- Comfortable over-ear cushioning for hours of listening with low noise leakage
Tyll's from Innerfidelity review:
Any personal toughts , experience or impressions with these?