or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Philips Heaphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Philips Heaphones

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 

I have to admit to being a Philips fanboy. I just got the Fidelio X1 and am very impressed.


 

I have also got several pairs of HP890 had 1 pair of HP910's but they broke and also had HP1000 which also broke. Got the SHL9550 which is also a great headphone imo and the SHE9850 IEM is good too. I heard the SHE9900 was released but I cant find it anywhere.


 

I wish I could get some HP910's but cant find then anywhere.


 

Apart from some build quality issues I think Philips make some of the best value headphones, I heard Phillips audio division was purchased by a foreign company, will they still be making Philips headphones under the Philips brand?

 

post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy2 View Post
 

 

I wish I could get some HP910's but cant find then anywhere.


 

Apart from some build quality issues I think Philips make some of the best value headphones, I heard Phillips audio division was purchased by a foreign company, will they still be making Philips headphones under the Philips brand?

 

 

The HP910 is a rare headphone. I saw a couple of them a few years ago in audio classified sites and it was sold real fast. You have to keep looking..

 

Btw, where do you heard that Philips was bought by another company? 

post #3 of 4
Thread Starter 
Quote:
where do you heard that Philips was bought by another company? 

 

I heard that Philips was to sell its audio business to Funia. Looks like good news tho

 

http://www.whathifi.com/news/philips-terminates-agreement-to-transfer-its-audiovdeo-business-to-funai-following-breach-of-co

 

Long live philips (european designed) headphones lol

post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy2 View Post
 

 

I heard that Philips was to sell its audio business to Funia. Looks like good news tho

 

http://www.whathifi.com/news/philips-terminates-agreement-to-transfer-its-audiovdeo-business-to-funai-following-breach-of-co

 

Long live philips (european designed) headphones lol

 

Oh, thanks for that. I hope they continue on the headphone business for more years. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Philips Heaphones