I'm looking for a great value for the money in-ear headset up to 100-150 USD at the price range and I your need help.
My preferences would be:
- operating with Android, preferably with 3 buttons
- the closed the better, I don't want to listen to the outside noise
- great sound for rock and metal, no too bass heavy thou
- LOW CABLE NOISE, I really hate the "bumps" and noise coming from the cable hitting/scrubbing against my clothing!
- bigger drivers, for better sound - I'm not so sure on this...
- noise cancellation would be nice, but it's not a must.
Currently I'm using Bagis by Urbanears (this one) and I'm not really happy with them. The sound is okay, but the cable noise is just awful. The colder outside is, the bigger the noise. Also, the things are kinda slipping out of my ears caused by the weight of the cable. I miss the volume up and down buttons, too.
I really would appreciate your help on this, cheers!
Edited by the bald Zeke - 11/17/13 at 11:31am