Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › What do you do for a living?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What do you do for a living?

post #1 of 33
Thread Starter 

Sorry if it's been asked before - just curious! 

post #2 of 33
I move paper, bits and people from one side of my desk to the other while surviving the daily run through the gauntlet of predators and scavengers in the corporate jungle...
post #3 of 33
Director of Operations for a 100 employee manufacturing plant doing metal fabrication, powder coating and assembly, both automation-based and hand assembly. Incorporate Lean in all we do.
post #4 of 33

I'm a student, but I often save years for a bigger purchase - then make it happen. I've gone through some gear through my head-fi career, but I've always pretty much got all my money back from selling it.

post #5 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headzone View Post
 

 but I've always pretty much got all my money back from selling it.

 

Nice work!

post #6 of 33
Well right now I am stealing money from my parents and eating their food.

I kid, I kid. I'm only 16 though. I used to work as a cashier in a grocery store before but I quit because I didn't have enough time for studying. Now I'm focusing on school and getting a GPA above 3.25.
post #7 of 33

I'm an university student. Always on a tight budget but manage to scrape up some extra cash with some odd jobs to help pay for my hobbies and sometimes get the occasional audio related gift from friends or family.

post #8 of 33

NSA contractor spy .

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr5e2-aJBhoyx0UEkt5Fs_MtIZZk6TMuGdH9-gTiV7BeXwBNIgOw

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST3kRYk5Kcsr49uXvtmi933OKh7VjNGdAHN9cWSUL9bS2sHkYy

 

Boring 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEDRmcSGbA7ueWTFttAI31swTpw28QB39_t1YQbP3BdHRPhayu

post #9 of 33

I'm still an university student trying to get money to buy new audio gift for myself, as kman

post #10 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob_jcv View Post

I move paper, bits and people from one side of my desk to the other while surviving the daily run through the gauntlet of predators and scavengers in the corporate jungle...

 



x2
post #11 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Finthen View Post
 

NSA contractor spy .

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr5e2-aJBhoyx0UEkt5Fs_MtIZZk6TMuGdH9-gTiV7BeXwBNIgOw

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST3kRYk5Kcsr49uXvtmi933OKh7VjNGdAHN9cWSUL9bS2sHkYy

 

Boring 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEDRmcSGbA7ueWTFttAI31swTpw28QB39_t1YQbP3BdHRPhayu

post #12 of 33

I'm another High schooler.  You should post this same thread in summit fi, see how all the people manage to buy their $10,000 cables $500 anti vibration legs.

post #13 of 33

Graphic designer at an agency making ads for KIA Motors and Honda Automobiles.

post #14 of 33

I am a physical therapist, I work in 3 different settings:

Hospital-acute care rehab: lot of stroke patients, cardiac rehab, COPD and respiratory failure, patients with serious health issues that need 24/7 medical management

Outpatient facility owned by surgeons: mostly total joint replacements-total knee, shoulder, and hip replacement and rehab.

Skilled nursing facility:  I am mostly there to do evals, but treat patients on the weekends.

post #15 of 33

Associate Professor in a university department of Psychological Medicine.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › What do you do for a living?