New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Audeze LCD-X - Page 272

post #4066 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovyd View Post
 

small tip to LCD owners that I just recognized myself...

 

when you put the headphones down on the desk (neoprene mat in my case), in their normal earpad rotation they balance to where the miniXLR cables are against the desk and the headband floats up.  if you instead rotate the ear cups toward each other (rotate the thick back sides of the earpads together instead of the thin front sides)  then they balance with the headband down and the cable up reducing strain on the cable entering the miniXLR.

I did the same on the day I bought my LCD-X :dt880smile:

post #4067 of 6439

Some LCD-X porn.

Still no time to plug in the cable yet.

 

 


Edited by akhyar - 5/12/14 at 5:00pm
post #4068 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhyar View Post

Some LCD-X porn.
Still no time to plug in the cable yet.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Beauties!
post #4069 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

Exactly why when I make reviews I tend to stick to simple english and am more blunt/straightforward with descriptions.

 

 

Which is exactly why DG is on my (very) short list of head-fi'ers whose opinions I consider valid :beerchug:

post #4070 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by shultzee View Post
 

After a couple week break in with my new LCD-x just want to give Audeze a shout out.  If there is a better set of cans out there my 56 year old ears don't need it.  Zero regret for me on this purchase.:gs1000smile:

 

I'm with you 100%. I picked up some LCD-2s last Fall and really fell hard....the Xs hit my radar just after that and I was so torn...should I take a chance that the Xs would be even MORE to my liking and that I wouldn't regret spending significantly more, when the bamboo beauties are already making me smile? It was such a tough call...but I pulled the trigger and I've been in awe ever since. I've said this before, but I never EVER thought I'd hear a headphone that got me this close to the enjoyment I get from my Magnepans. It was unfathomable to me. Audeze truly has hit it over the fence with these things. 

post #4071 of 6439

^^^     Same exact way I feel about my LCD3s.

post #4072 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiolic View Post
 

Since they removed my post..

 

LCD3 and LCD-X at 600g (nearly 3 time weight my esp-950) is overpriced and overweight..

 

hope hifiman and oppo beat audeze to the punch until they come back to their senses and stop selling overprice heavy headphones from their customers.

 

don't remove my post!! if you do... it's just prove that head-fi is a promo site scam for companies!!

 

or tons of egoist who just wan't to protect their investment to keep resale value high.

 

 

If they deleted your post it's probably because you came off like a troll, Calling people stupid for buying Audeze headphones and making incendiary comments is a good way to get banned. 

post #4073 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiolic View Post
 

Since they removed my post..

 

LCD3 and LCD-X at 600g (nearly 3 time weight my esp-950) is overpriced and overweight..

 

hope hifiman and oppo beat audeze to the punch until they come back to their senses and stop selling overprice heavy headphones from their customers.

 

don't remove my post!! if you do... it's just prove that head-fi is a promo site scam for companies!!

 

or tons of egoist who just wan't to protect their investment to keep resale value high.


i'm an egoist   :cool:

post #4074 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post


If they deleted your post it's probably because you came off like a troll, Calling people stupid for buying Audeze headphones and making incendiary comments is a good way to get banned. 
Wilson Alexandria New model at 200 thousand pounds to me is a total rip off but if I had the money i would at least audition a pair,it's got to be the R& D and the man hours in making the products by hand that your paying for so I think the audeze are very good value when compared to similar performance from speakers,their will always be ppl out there buying these products,it's normally a rip off for ppl when they can't afford to buy them.Also I think trainers that are 100 quid are a rip off which I could afford but im happy to spend 500 quid on an interconnect so although maybe I'm contradicting myself if it's something that your into and really love and get the use out of then to that person it's well worth paying the money
Edited by Hifi Nutter - 5/14/14 at 4:30am
post #4075 of 6439
I have serious doubt that he actually have tried the X... He didn't make any comment regarding the SQ, only the weight >.>

And ironically, he didn't post it in the abyss thread, lol
post #4076 of 6439

Order placed.  Will compare with HE-560 in the coming days.

post #4077 of 6439
My New amp Mass Ko,Bo,394 pair With LCD X


post #4078 of 6439
rudi0504, cool setup. Stefan Audio Arts cable on the LCD-X's? Please do share your sonic impressions.
post #4079 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcans View Post

rudi0504, cool setup. Stefan Audio Arts cable on the LCD-X's? Please do share your sonic impressions.

I just received My Mass Ko Bo This morning , it is out The box Impression

Source : CD Player Stello CDA 500
Amp : Mass Ko Bo 394
Headphone : LCD X
Cable : Stephan Audio Art With Balance 3 PIN
Diy balance XLR 3 PIN
Shunyata RCA
Gain : Low Gain at 10 to Maxx 12 O clock

High : very rich In detail , very Good presence and effortless
Mid : very sweet and intimate mid and very Good pronouced
Bass : very Deep and very Fast bass response With very Good In detail and very clean bass reproduction
Separation : excellent music separation from Ko Bo 394
Soundstage : very Wide With very Good Depth , like 3 D soundstage In big concert hall

Overall :
The best set Up For My LCD X , i never heard My LCD X sound so Good

IMO
post #4080 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMRaven View Post
 

Order placed.  Will compare with HE-560 in the coming days.


i will be very interested in the comparison !

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum