Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › DX50 Bug List, Wish List Fix
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DX50 Bug List, Wish List Fix - Page 3

post #31 of 1133
Quote:
Originally Posted by doki81 View Post

Do you guys have issue when playing music on all music folder where when shuffle is activated but the song just keep repeating itself. I have 1000+ of songs in there but only the first play song is able to play... Just music album is ok. not for all music.

I have the same problem, did you manage to solve the problem?

Aside from that, I realize the playlist icon in the My Music screen is missing, I see from the ibasso page, the playlist icon should be right below the Now Playing icon, but mine is missing, anyone have this problem as well?

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #32 of 1133
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkcc View Post

 

 

Can others shared your experience on the japanese/korean character encoding so that I can clean the tags/filename accordingly?  Thanks!

most of the Japanese cds I tagged them using English... this is a web download mp3 album which seems to work fine...

 

post #33 of 1133
Quote:
Originally Posted by batteraziiz View Post





So what does it look like instead?

When browsing by album as per bottom left picture my dx50 just has white icons with a musical note on them and not the art as pictured
post #34 of 1133
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimmockg View Post


When browsing by album as per bottom left picture my dx50 just has white icons with a musical note on them and not the art as pictured

 

Is your album art embedded in the tracks or do you have something like cover.jpg or folder.jpg?

post #35 of 1133
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoichi View Post

Is your album art embedded in the tracks or do you have something like cover.jpg or folder.jpg?

The art is embedded in the tracks and some files also have folder or cover jpg

However before embedding in the files nothing would show either - not when browsing by album or when playing
post #36 of 1133
In the album files there is a jpg labelled as cover or folder however no .jpg on the end but they are jpegs
post #37 of 1133

Probably take a little toying to find out the correct combination of embedded and in-folder artwork to have it for all albums. I look forward to finding out the right combo. Batch 3, here I come.

post #38 of 1133
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimmockg View Post


The art is embedded in the tracks and some files also have folder or cover jpg

However before embedding in the files nothing would show either - not when browsing by album or when playing

 

Hm. Seems like the DX50 doesn't read external jpegs yet.

BTW, FiiO X3 had the same problem initially. Don't know if it's fixed already.

post #39 of 1133
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoichi View Post

Hm. Seems like the DX50 doesn't read external jpegs yet.
BTW, FiiO X3 had the same problem initially. Don't know if it's fixed already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoichi View Post

Hm. Seems like the DX50 doesn't read external jpegs yet.
BTW, FiiO X3 had the same problem initially. Don't know if it's fixed already.

Ah that may be it then perhaps a firmware update will rectify
post #40 of 1133
Hi, ,
First, we will keep update the firmware.  On the next firmware, you can see the album art when you are browsing under ALBUM. 
However, we dont plan to add the album art thumbnail on diretory and all music, because it will lower the browsing speed.
 
The DX50 works with my WIn7 64bit PC.  I would recommend to check your USB setting on your PC.
 
Sincerely
iBasso Audio
 
 
here is an update 
post #41 of 1133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noirkw91 View Post
 
Hi, ,
 
 
The DX50 works with my WIn7 64bit PC.  I would recommend to check your USB setting on your PC.
 
Sincerely
iBasso Audio
 
 
 

 

Awesome customer service, LoL :D

post #42 of 1133
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreewoo View Post

Yes I have the same issue, it seems that when you press a song in the the "All music" section, it's added to the current playlist, so if you have nothing playing, the song keep repeating itself. I  couldn't find any way to play all songs frown.gif

Also, did you guys see a screen where actions such as "Delete", "Track information" and "Add to now playing" were available ? I saw it yesterday but can't reproduce it now.
I am still having the issue where track can't be play on all music... And I give up trying frown.gif

The deletion function can be found when you press the square box next to the song track when you browsing song. However I didn't try out this function. The deletion menu also have something like add to favorites.
post #43 of 1133

Ive got a really frustrating issue with the DX50.

 

Every album I put on the device is missing a track when I try to play the tracks.

 

All tracks show in directory mode but when you select the album it skips the same track every time.  For example, I have a 20 track album in both flac and mp3.  Ive tried a few times to play the album(not on dx at same time) but it always skips track 14.  Track 14 does not show in album or artist mode.  Ive tried other albums and Ive yet to find an album with all tracks.  Very frustrating that it cant seem to play an album!!! 

Ive also tried retagging the tracks with mp3 tag as per the guide from Lee730.

post #44 of 1133

Not really a fix, but could there be a sexier looking font? Like Justus and Helvetica?

post #45 of 1133

This problem has now been fixed to an extent.

 

Thanks to Hobgoblinpie and tin427, the problem seems that the DX50 does not like characters, ie - exclamations etc in song titles.  Had to rename tracks and tags to remove them but seems to work. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by McCol View Post
 

Ive got a really frustrating issue with the DX50.

 

Every album I put on the device is missing a track when I try to play the tracks.

 

All tracks show in directory mode but when you select the album it skips the same track every time.  For example, I have a 20 track album in both flac and mp3.  Ive tried a few times to play the album(not on dx at same time) but it always skips track 14.  Track 14 does not show in album or artist mode.  Ive tried other albums and Ive yet to find an album with all tracks.  Very frustrating that it cant seem to play an album!!! 

Ive also tried retagging the tracks with mp3 tag as per the guide from Lee730.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › DX50 Bug List, Wish List Fix