Saturday, July 20, 2013
10am to 5pm
Marriott Warner Center
21850 Oxnard Street
Woodland Hills, 91367
Please reply to this thread if you plan on attending. Include a list of equipment that you plan on bringing. The tables are standard 6’ size and will be set up with two chairs both in front and behind. The next post in this thread includes the current attendee/vendor/gear list. If you are planning to come and your name is not on the list, please let me know via PM or post in the thread.
We are nearly at capacity for table space. If you need space and do not see any allocation after your name, let me know.
$15 online - http://2013laregionalmeet.eventbrite.com/ (please register early and post in the thread if you have registered)
$20 cash at door
Admission fee is waived for head-fiers traveling in from out of state for the meet. Please PM me directly.
Hotel self parking will be discounted at $7 for the day for attendees.
All attendees will be required to register in order to receive their nametags. There will be a security protocol in place, the nametags will confirm registration and must be worn at all times during the meet. IMPORTANT: If you register online please either post in the thread or PM me to let me know that you have registered.
We have a great lineup of vendors, check out the next post for an updated list.
Facilities and Power
The event will be held on the second floor of the hotel. If you are hosting a table, please bring an extension cord and power strips to accomodate your equipment. All tables will be around the perimeters of the rooms so outlets will generally be between 5'-15' distance.
- Please treat fellow head-fiers, vendors, and their gear with the utmost care and respect.
- Do not unplug headphones without asking permission from the owners first.
- Do not turn anything on or off without asking permission first.
- Do not move anyone's gear from their established area without asking permission.
- Absolutely no food and drink will be allowed near any equipment including your own. There is ample space within the hotel, as well as Starbucks/bar/restaurant for food and drink.
- Please have courtesy and ensure that your hands are CLEAN before handling other’s equipment.
- Be mindful of the time you are spending listening to vendors and others’ gear especially if there are others waiting in line.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene. DO NOT use hair gel or other product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.
DO NOT wear hair gel or any cosmetic product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.
Please use common sense! To repeat the most important rule: treat fellow head-fiers, vendors, and their gear with the utmost care and respect.
Setup and Breakdown
Setup starts at 9am. Breakdown is at 5:00pm.
Attendees hosting tables will need to use the loading dock located on Vassar Street behind the hotel for loading and unloading of equipment. Our security is located at the loading dock and can help direct guests to the meeting rooms on the 2nd floor. For a quick description, guests will make a left when entering the hotel from the loading dock area, go through double doors to the elevator (it only goes to the 2nd floor), follow the hallway upon exiting the elevator through the double doors that open to the Ventura Foyer. After unloading vehicles to the parking structure or to available street parking.
Current rates for the hotel are $104-109, check hotels.com, expedia.com, Marriott's website.
Help promote the event by using this avatar or linking to the meet.
Edited by third_eye - 7/14/13 at 10:21pm