I just bought the Sony XPA-3IP from amazon for ~130 based on recommendations from people in in the sales thread but I think I might have been too hasty. For the listed price, would you guys recommend these headphones? Are there any better headphones available for around the same price?
- productAudio Technica ATH-CKM500 BK | Inner Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 1/17/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CKS99 | SOLID BASS Inner-Ear Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 1/17/13
- productSony XBA-3iP In Ear Earphonestagged by System, 1/17/13
Related Forum Threads
- Most expensive pair of IEMs you've ever lost .... Last post on 10/27/14 at 8:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio-Technica: Best Current IEM under $100? Last post on 11/11/14 at 1:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica ATH-IM50 vs ATH-CKS99 (or other CKS models) Last post on 2/15/15 at 9:28am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Budget $100. Girlfriend Needs To Backoff From Ipo Earbuds. Last post on 7/1/14 at 3:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What would be a good in ear to get Last post on 7/1/14 at 3:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
Sony XBA-3IP competitors
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i have recently ordered xba-3 for 130$ including delivery charges,,,after my excellent meelectronics a151 were stolen
1)is it worth in this range??
2)i have heard that it will not work very well with sources having high impedence
so what portable player is suitable here??
do i need an amp for these 2 devices??
i have a sansa clip+ and xperia mini cellphone
I directly compared the XBA-3s and ATHCKM500s, and the ATHCKM500s sounded far, far worse. It was significantly muddier, and the highs were very muffled/muted on some tracks. XBA-3 >>>>> ATHCKM500.
- Sony XBA-3IP competitors
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Which AWG for and headphone cable wires ? 2 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 4 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 7 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 11 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand + Appreciation 11 minutes ago
- › 11th Calgary Head-Fi Meet Sunday May 31st, 2015 at University of... 12 minutes ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 16 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2