- 93 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Providence, RI
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- KEF M400 On-Ear Headphone Video Review Last post on 9/30/15 at 12:58am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- More info on B&W 685 S2 (vs KEF LS50) Last post on 12/9/14 at 2:52am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Home Audiophile Setup Advise Required Last post on 1/22/15 at 11:28am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- KEF LS50 Bookshelf Loudspeaker Review Last post on 7/16/14 at 10:48am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- IEMs similar in sound to MTP and MDR-10R? Last post on 3/6/14 at 7:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
Last edited: 7/1/15
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
Introduction I would like to start this review off by saying thank you to the folks at Pro-Ject Audio systems for lending me a pair of their brand new Hear-it-One headphones....
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Vivian from DUNU-Topsound for providing me with a sample of the DN-2000J for my evaluation. My review reflects my actual honest opinion...
Does anyone have experience with the Kef LS50? - Page 15
Definitely agree. The LS50 does have some magic unique to them, but personally I think they need to be paired with a good sub and with a DSP with bass/subwoofer management to lower the distortion on the LS50s that can cause them to sound a bit edgy. I had good results with them crossed over at 90/100Hz using my AVR and a dedicated power amp.
Edited by daerron - 8/9/15 at 10:17am
- Does anyone have experience with the Kef LS50?
- › Review: RIVA Turbo X High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth... 57 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 58 seconds ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 1 minute ago
- › Focal Sphear earphones 1 minute ago
- › S.O.S. (Save on Schiit) 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 2 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 3 minutes ago
- › Warm, lush sounding headphones 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2