or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Band Name Game II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Band Name Game II - Page 1146

post #17176 of 72142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

Theo Vaness

 

Scott H. Biram

post #17177 of 72142
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratocasterMan View Post

Scott H. Biram

Awesome SMan! I love "The Dirty Old One Man Band." I never thought I'd see his name mentioned around here.

Mother Love Bone
post #17178 of 72142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioking59 View Post


Awesome SMan! I love "The Dirty Old One Man Band." I never thought I'd see his name mentioned around here.

Mother Love Bone

 

:D

 

I'm down with the program :-)

 

My favorite is the album "Graveyard Shift," but I haven't heard it all...

 

Ernest Tubb

post #17179 of 72142
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratocasterMan View Post

biggrin.gif

I'm down with the program :-)

My favorite is the album "Graveyard Shift," but I haven't heard it all...

Ernest Tubb

If you ever get see him live, don't pass it up. It's a killer show with an interesting group of people. The show I went to had everything from 1%ers to drunk chicks getting yelled and cursed at by Biram for being idiots...

Badfinger
Edited by Radioking59 - 1/29/14 at 1:47am
post #17180 of 72142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioking59 View Post


If you ever get see him live don't pass it up. It's a killer show with an interesting group of people. The show I went to had everything from 1%ers to drunk chicks getting yelled and cursed at by Biram for being idiots.

Badfinger

 

I've never seen him live. Are you from the U.K.?

 

I've spent a lot of time in Austin, Texas.

 

Replacements

post #17181 of 72142
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratocasterMan View Post

I've never seen him live. Are you from the U.K.?

I've spent a lot of time in Austin, Texas.

Replacements

Nope, I saw him in St. Louis...

Strand of Oaks
post #17182 of 72142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioking59 View Post


Nope, I saw him in St. Louis...

Strand of Oaks

 

Okay, I'll send you a PM.

 

Sparklehorse

post #17183 of 72142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioking59 View Post


Nope, I saw him in St. Louis...

Strand of Oaks

 

I've driven 18-wheelers through St. Louis more times than I care to count.

 

Sonic Youth

post #17184 of 72142
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratocasterMan View Post
I've driven 18-wheelers through St. Louis more times than I care to count.

Sonic Youth

Holopaw

post #17185 of 72142
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post
 

Holopaw

Weather Report

post #17186 of 72142
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post
Weather Report

Tin Machine

post #17187 of 72142
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post
 

Tin Machine

 

Earth, Wind & Fire

post #17188 of 72142
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuwhere View Post
Earth, Wind & Fire

Elbow

post #17189 of 72142
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post
 

Elbow

 

Wall Of Voodoo

post #17190 of 72142
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuwhere View Post
Wall Of Voodoo

Okkervil River

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Band Name Game II