- 865 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Turlock, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 12/24/12
- productKoss Pro DJ 200tagged by System, 12/24/12
- productTony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silvertagged by System, 12/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- New headphones Last post on 3/22/13 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss Rrodj100 vs CAL vs Shure SRH440 Last post on 6/10/13 at 1:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a pair of Headphones for Metal Last post on 1/17/13 at 5:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Similar to Koss DJ100/200 but more detail???? Last post on 10/5/12 at 8:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone here has the Koss Pro DJ-200? Last post on 4/30/14 at 1:09am in Headphones (full-size)
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
won the Koss ProDJ200
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not a lot about these on here. I just won these from the Koss Facebook giveaway and I'm really stoked. They obviously won't be the best I've used but I know the DJ100 were considered awesome. Anybody have any opinions? I'm going to be joining those promotions more often ... I usually never win anything lol.
Should sound 100% identical to the DJ100, but includes some extras. I'm sure you've seen this short review of mine:
BTW I've tried the DJ200 at Best Buy, sounded like the DJ100 to my ears, but have never owned the DJ200.
I imagine it's sort of the same as the Tony Bennett version, but with a remote and mic.
Koss should release the Pro DJ300 with memory foam pads
- won the Koss ProDJ200
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What book are you reading right now? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 6 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 6 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)