Had someone the opportunity to listen to the new Senn HDVA 600 headphone amp with the HD800?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HDVA600tagged by System, 3/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD 800 : Sennheiser HDVD800 or Woo Audio WA7 ? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:59pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- balanced amp for lcd3 Last post on 1/7/15 at 7:08pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Do you know what happened to the HDVA 600? Last post on 10/20/14 at 5:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Synergy between first-party amps & headphones Last post on 6/9/14 at 12:46pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DAC to combine with my HDVA600 to drive an HD800 Last post on 11/12/14 at 12:22pm in Dedicated Source Components
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Sennheiser HDVA 600 headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hey I tried the HDVA 600 at the recent Bristol Audio Show. It was running flac from an ak100 via minijack to rca.
I was able to compare my own 650s to some 800s on the fly with the SE dual outputs. One impression was how
good this amp makes 650s sound (though i have aftermarket mogami cable and have defoamed the drivers [apuresound mod])
THe 800s stop being clearly superior in resolution imo but become more a matter of taste. the HDVA really tightens up the 650 resolution so much!
I cant wait to try the amp with balanced cable ... could be a better investment for an amp and new 650 cable than
800s with my current SPL amp (which is good but muddy with 650s in comparison)
Edited by daniel_hokkaido - 2/27/13 at 10:57am
I recently got a job at Jerry Raskin's Needle Doctor and we just got a demo unit in, my boss gave it to me for the weekend to try out! I'll be sure to post some impressions for you guys.
- Sennheiser HDVA 600 headphone amp
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 17 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 1 minute ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Impressions page 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)