Had someone the opportunity to listen to the new Senn HDVA 600 headphone amp with the HD800?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HDVA600tagged by System, 3/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD 800 : Sennheiser HDVD800 or Woo Audio WA7 ? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:59pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- balanced amp for lcd3 Last post on 1/7/15 at 7:08pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Do you know what happened to the HDVA 600? Last post on 10/20/14 at 5:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Synergy between first-party amps & headphones Last post on 6/9/14 at 12:46pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DAC to combine with my HDVA600 to drive an HD800 Last post on 11/12/14 at 12:22pm in Dedicated Source Components
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
Sennheiser HDVA 600 headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hey I tried the HDVA 600 at the recent Bristol Audio Show. It was running flac from an ak100 via minijack to rca.
I was able to compare my own 650s to some 800s on the fly with the SE dual outputs. One impression was how
good this amp makes 650s sound (though i have aftermarket mogami cable and have defoamed the drivers [apuresound mod])
THe 800s stop being clearly superior in resolution imo but become more a matter of taste. the HDVA really tightens up the 650 resolution so much!
I cant wait to try the amp with balanced cable ... could be a better investment for an amp and new 650 cable than
800s with my current SPL amp (which is good but muddy with 650s in comparison)
Edited by daniel_hokkaido - 2/27/13 at 10:57am
I recently got a job at Jerry Raskin's Needle Doctor and we just got a demo unit in, my boss gave it to me for the weekend to try out! I'll be sure to post some impressions for you guys.
- Sennheiser HDVA 600 headphone amp
- › Chord Hugo just now
- › Discussion On Genres 12 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Bose Companian 3 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Discussion On Genres 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 8 minutes ago
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3