- 18 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship | discussion thread Last post on Today at 7:57 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Jh-3A with JH 16 pro Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16Pro customs vs Roxanne universals Last post on 2/17/14 at 12:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH3A vs PD XM6 vs FiiO E17 for JH16 Pro Last post on 6/7/13 at 6:38am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for JH16 Pro Last post on 1/28/13 at 1:19am in Portable Headphone Amps
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Cant decide jh 3a or jh16 pro?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hi guys! So, umm, how much of an advantage in sound quality does the jh 3a have over the jh16? Also, i cant imagine walking around with my iphone connected to this huge amp in my pocket lol. So, which would u choose if your source was an iphone and portability is huge? I dont mind walking around with the amp, bit is it worth the price and decrease in portability?
The 3a/16 combo comes with an adapter that lets you use your IEMs without the amp. I love my 3a, but leave it at home, as it is a PITA to lug around, and I just haven't found a decent carrying solution that allows me to transport it safely without looking ridiculous.
As for comparisons between 16 vs. 16 & 3a, I will just say that I am happy with the 3a, and thought the purchase was well worth the additional money over the 16. If you do go with the 3a, I recommend the silver dragon 3a cable from moon audio.
- Cant decide jh 3a or jh16 pro?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 52 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- ONLY 12 HOURS AWAY!!! 1 minute ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Help to choose headphone. Alternative to P7? Pair with DAC? 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica debuts three new pairs of headphones ATH-R70x,... 9 minutes ago
- › On Ear Headphones for 100$ 11 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 11 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2