- 18 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship | discussion thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:07 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Jh-3A with JH 16 pro Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16Pro customs vs Roxanne universals Last post on 2/17/14 at 12:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH3A vs PD XM6 vs FiiO E17 for JH16 Pro Last post on 6/7/13 at 6:38am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for JH16 Pro Last post on 1/28/13 at 1:19am in Portable Headphone Amps
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
Cant decide jh 3a or jh16 pro?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hi guys! So, umm, how much of an advantage in sound quality does the jh 3a have over the jh16? Also, i cant imagine walking around with my iphone connected to this huge amp in my pocket lol. So, which would u choose if your source was an iphone and portability is huge? I dont mind walking around with the amp, bit is it worth the price and decrease in portability?
The 3a/16 combo comes with an adapter that lets you use your IEMs without the amp. I love my 3a, but leave it at home, as it is a PITA to lug around, and I just haven't found a decent carrying solution that allows me to transport it safely without looking ridiculous.
As for comparisons between 16 vs. 16 & 3a, I will just say that I am happy with the 3a, and thought the purchase was well worth the additional money over the 16. If you do go with the 3a, I recommend the silver dragon 3a cable from moon audio.
- Cant decide jh 3a or jh16 pro?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 12 seconds ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 22 seconds ago
- › Chosing headphones for gaming (mostly CS:GO), plese help! 32 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 52 seconds ago
- › DAC USB cable from keyboard - deteriorates signal ? 2 minutes ago
- › Lightning Cables - Official and Custom (welcomed). 3 minutes ago
- › Sony cd900st , ATH-M50x , Sony MDR v6, or what would you recommend? 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? 5 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)