- 18 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Jh-3A with JH 16 pro Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16Pro customs vs Roxanne universals Last post on 2/17/14 at 12:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH3A vs PD XM6 vs FiiO E17 for JH16 Pro Last post on 6/7/13 at 6:38am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for JH16 Pro Last post on 1/28/13 at 1:19am in Portable Headphone Amps
- JH-3A DSP AMP with JH16 PRO Custom in ear to use with iPHONE Last post on 3/9/13 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
Design and Comfort S5 is a new higher-end in-ear-monitor from Brainwavz retailing at about US$100. I’m glad Brainwavz has offerings at most price points below $200. It's great that companies such...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Cant decide jh 3a or jh16 pro?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi guys! So, umm, how much of an advantage in sound quality does the jh 3a have over the jh16? Also, i cant imagine walking around with my iphone connected to this huge amp in my pocket lol. So, which would u choose if your source was an iphone and portability is huge? I dont mind walking around with the amp, bit is it worth the price and decrease in portability?
The 3a/16 combo comes with an adapter that lets you use your IEMs without the amp. I love my 3a, but leave it at home, as it is a PITA to lug around, and I just haven't found a decent carrying solution that allows me to transport it safely without looking ridiculous.
As for comparisons between 16 vs. 16 & 3a, I will just say that I am happy with the 3a, and thought the purchase was well worth the additional money over the 16. If you do go with the 3a, I recommend the silver dragon 3a cable from moon audio.
- Cant decide jh 3a or jh16 pro?
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 47 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD439 review 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40x: The Little Brother that Could 2 minutes ago
- › Conflicting information on Cables and other audiophile components. 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › New to Full size headphones and need helpful advice on choosing a... 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 2 minutes ago
- › -The Discovery of the New Ivery IS-1 (or Liberty 1’s) -Believe the... 2 minutes ago
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by kingpage
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)