- 18 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship | discussion thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 2:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Jh-3A with JH 16 pro Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16Pro customs vs Roxanne universals Last post on 2/17/14 at 12:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH3A vs PD XM6 vs FiiO E17 for JH16 Pro Last post on 6/7/13 at 6:38am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for JH16 Pro Last post on 1/28/13 at 1:19am in Portable Headphone Amps
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
Cant decide jh 3a or jh16 pro?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hi guys! So, umm, how much of an advantage in sound quality does the jh 3a have over the jh16? Also, i cant imagine walking around with my iphone connected to this huge amp in my pocket lol. So, which would u choose if your source was an iphone and portability is huge? I dont mind walking around with the amp, bit is it worth the price and decrease in portability?
The 3a/16 combo comes with an adapter that lets you use your IEMs without the amp. I love my 3a, but leave it at home, as it is a PITA to lug around, and I just haven't found a decent carrying solution that allows me to transport it safely without looking ridiculous.
As for comparisons between 16 vs. 16 & 3a, I will just say that I am happy with the 3a, and thought the purchase was well worth the additional money over the 16. If you do go with the 3a, I recommend the silver dragon 3a cable from moon audio.
- Cant decide jh 3a or jh16 pro?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Band Name Game II 2 seconds ago
- › Matrix X-Sabre DAC DSD 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 4 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 6 minutes ago
- › Best <$300 headphones (amazon) for gaming? 9 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 9 minutes ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 9 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 12 minutes ago
- › Is wasapi needed when I'm using usb external dac? 12 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3