- 18 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Jh-3A with JH 16 pro Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16Pro customs vs Roxanne universals Last post on 2/17/14 at 12:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH3A vs PD XM6 vs FiiO E17 for JH16 Pro Last post on 6/7/13 at 6:38am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for JH16 Pro Last post on 1/28/13 at 1:19am in Portable Headphone Amps
- JH-3A DSP AMP with JH16 PRO Custom in ear to use with iPHONE Last post on 3/9/13 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
Cant decide jh 3a or jh16 pro?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hi guys! So, umm, how much of an advantage in sound quality does the jh 3a have over the jh16? Also, i cant imagine walking around with my iphone connected to this huge amp in my pocket lol. So, which would u choose if your source was an iphone and portability is huge? I dont mind walking around with the amp, bit is it worth the price and decrease in portability?
The 3a/16 combo comes with an adapter that lets you use your IEMs without the amp. I love my 3a, but leave it at home, as it is a PITA to lug around, and I just haven't found a decent carrying solution that allows me to transport it safely without looking ridiculous.
As for comparisons between 16 vs. 16 & 3a, I will just say that I am happy with the 3a, and thought the purchase was well worth the additional money over the 16. If you do go with the 3a, I recommend the silver dragon 3a cable from moon audio.
- Cant decide jh 3a or jh16 pro?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! just now
- › Fostex HP-P1 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Review 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › New IEMs from Rock It Sounds 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)