Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 580

post #8686 of 13428
I agree that is adorable
post #8687 of 13428
My daughter and her husband just arrived with my new Toys

From left to right

Sony XBA - H3 > Sony USB Dac cable WMC - NWH10 > Sony Walkman WMZ - ZX1 > 2 Dac Amp PHA2 > screen protector F ZX1


078f5cec8f6f6fea6a33f7e8872a05ef_zpse51d30c6.jpg
post #8688 of 13428

My recent portable rig



 



AK100 + CORDA STEPDANCE



 



These combination sounds lovely.



 





 





 





 





 





 





 





 


Edited by dd92 - 12/12/13 at 7:18am
post #8689 of 13428

Congrats Rudi, just a little request for comparing the synergy between each portable DAC listed below while connecting them to ALO Rx Mk3-B / iPad Air combo for driving Abyss AB-1266

 

Portable DAC : Cyberlabs class solo tactical edition (SE only)
Cyberlabs class - dB new version 2,00 volt version (both SE and balanced)

Theorem 720 (SE only)

PHA-2 (SE only)

 

It would be really great if you could test some Susan Wong music in DSD format with PHA-2 / Rx Mk3-B / Abyss AB-1266 and here's something useful for streaming DSD files natively via DoP from iPad Air to PHA-2 by adding the Camera Connection Kit

 

http://resonessencelabs.com/dsd-on-iphone-with-herus/

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/682222/ios7-iphone-and-apple-cck/225#post_9949416

 

http://store.apple.com/id/product/MC531ZM/A/apple-ipad-camera-connection-kit

 

http://store.apple.com/sg/product/MD821ZM/A/lightning-to-usb-camera-adapter

 

Thanks a lot and looking forward to your great impressions soon.

post #8690 of 13428
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

My daughter and her husband just arrived with my new Toys

From left to right

Sony XBA - H3 > Sony USB Dac cable WMC - NWH10 > Sony Walkman WMZ - ZX1 > 2 Dac Amp PHA2 > screen protector F ZX1


 

 

Alright Rudi, I'll bite..... Why 2 PHA-2s?  One for each ear?

post #8691 of 13428
I like how he's blaming family members for yet more new gear
post #8692 of 13428

Yeah, our parents gave us good ears for enjoying great music so we should know what the deal is.

post #8693 of 13428
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeteeyou View Post

Congrats Rudi, just a little request for comparing the synergy between each portable DAC listed below while connecting them to ALO Rx Mk3-B / iPad Air combo for driving Abyss AB-1266

Portable DAC : Cyberlabs class solo tactical edition (SE only)

Cyberlabs class - dB new version 2,00 volt version (both SE and balanced)
Theorem 720 (SE only)
PHA-2 (SE only)

It would be really great if you could test some Susan Wong music in DSD format with PHA-2 / Rx Mk3-B / Abyss AB-1266 and here's something useful for streaming DSD files natively via DoP from iPad Air to PHA-2 by adding the Camera Connection Kit

http://resonessencelabs.com/dsd-on-iphone-with-herus/

http://www.head-fi.org/t/682222/ios7-iphone-and-apple-cck/225#post_9949416

http://store.apple.com/id/product/MC531ZM/A/apple-ipad-camera-connection-kit

http://store.apple.com/sg/product/MD821ZM/A/lightning-to-usb-camera-adapter

Thanks a lot and looking forward to your great impressions soon.

Hi seeteeyou

Thank you
I will do the comparison by this week end
post #8694 of 13428
[/quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post

Alright Rudi, I'll bite..... Why 2 PHA-2s?  One for each ear?

Thank you ButtUglyJeff
One is for me and one is for my best friend , he always help me to buy from japan
Now is my turn help him to buy from japan
I feel so guilty he can not get the Walkman WMZ ZX1, because in all shops in Tokyo was sold out
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea71 View Post

I like how he's blaming family members for yet more new gear

Thank you doublea71
Please don't follow my way
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeteeyou View Post

Yeah, our parents gave us good ears for enjoying great music so we should know what the deal is.

Thank you seeteeyou
I like to hear the latest audio gear , the only way I must buy them
Maybe I have new power syndrome hahaha
Please don't follow my way , your wife would be angry
post #8695 of 13428

I was honestly kidding, Rudi. Forgive me for poking fun at you - I do admire you for not letting anybody's comments bother you while always being polite and well-mannered. You may be a headphone addict, but you are a good chap.

post #8696 of 13428
Quote:
Originally Posted by emusic13 View Post





Little Biscuit is so cute.biggrin.gif

Nice cable there... Looks great!
post #8697 of 13428
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea71 View Post

I was honestly kidding, Rudi. Forgive me for poking fun at you - I do admire you for not letting anybody's comments bother you while always being polite and well-mannered. You may be a headphone addict, but you are a good chap.

It is ok doublea71
Nobody is perfect in audio world
post #8698 of 13428
Quote:
Originally Posted by dd92 View Post
 

My recent portable rig

 

AK100 + CORDA STEPDANCE


These combination sounds lovely.

Wowzer! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Great shots!

post #8699 of 13428
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


It is ok doublea71
Nobody is perfect in audio world

 

But you´re getting real close Rudi, nice to see your new equipment and the way you share your thoughts, thanks

post #8700 of 13428

I swapped the connectors on one of my Heir Magnus cables tonight (no more memory wire, yay!) and while I was at it I removed the barrel from the angled Neutrik plug for it to better match my tiny IC.

 

 

 

Is there a cable OCD support group here on Head-Fi?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)