Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 478

post #7156 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


If you like Alo International , you will love Theorem 720 more for your LCD 2 in term of SQ
Your Alo international has slightly more power than Theorem .
Yes with my Jh 16 old version got hiss

 

I have been trying to find a good DAC/Amp combo that works with iOS / iPod Classics as a DAC and also scales from the LCD-2 down to JH16 or any other CIEM. I don't think it can happen, unfortunately.

post #7157 of 13955

Don´t give up, keep on searching and for god sake make that wallet thinner.

post #7158 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by voteforpedro View Post
 

 

I have been trying to find a good DAC/Amp combo that works with iOS / iPod Classics as a DAC and also scales from the LCD-2 down to JH16 or any other CIEM. I don't think it can happen, unfortunately.

Take a look at the apex glacier. Its got loads of power and works really well with iems. Only hisses with my ie80's (cant hear it when music is playing) and is silent with d2000's, amperiors and pfe122. One user has had positive impressions using it with an lcd-2.

post #7159 of 13955

Thanks for the recommendation. A friend has one and he mentioned he gets a ton of RF interference when he uses it with his iPhone 5. At least it is a very small unit.

 

I think I will just cross off the list the use of my old iPod Classic 160GB and will stick with either an iPhone 4 or iPhone 5, as the ALO International will work with either quite well. The only issue with the iPhone 5 (running iOS 7) is the long Lightning to USB cable, so it won't be that compact and portable.

post #7160 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by voteforpedro View Post
 

Thanks for the recommendation. A friend has one and he mentioned he gets a ton of RF interference when he uses it with his iPhone 5. At least it is a very small unit.

 

I think I will just cross off the list the use of my old iPod Classic 160GB and will stick with either an iPhone 4 or iPhone 5, as the ALO International will work with either quite well. The only issue with the iPhone 5 (running iOS 7) is the long Lightning to USB cable, so it won't be that compact and portable.

 

That is true regarding RF interference as I get loads when I use it as a dac with my laptop when streaming music of youtube.

post #7161 of 13955

 

 

160gb iPod Classic, Custom LOD, HeadAmp Pico Slim, UERM's.

 

Yes, I usually have the leather case on the Slim and have it flipped on to the back of iPod with rubber bands.....but I like this pic :D 

post #7162 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRabbitSlims View Post
 

 

 

160gb iPod Classic, Custom LOD, HeadAmp Pico Slim, UERM's.

 

Yes, I usually have the leather case on the Slim and have it flipped on to the back of iPod with rubber bands.....but I like this pic :D 

I really like this photo too for some reason, it is so clear.

post #7163 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

My Cyberlabs Theorem driving balance headphones

Source : iPhone 4s
Dac / Amp : Cyberlabs Theorem 720
Headphones : LCD 2 rev 3 with Norse Audio balance RSA
Sennheiser HD 800 with Whiplash customer made twag Twcu balance RSA
Cable : mini USB to Lod stock cable from acyberlabs



 

 

Thanks for the photos again Rudi!!!

 

I do have a question.  You mentioned earlier you were selling your lower voltage CLAS-db, because of the Theorem.  Which do you consider superior, a balanced CLAS stack or your new Theorem?  I'm mostly asking in terms of headphones, not IEMs....

post #7164 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


I don't think you can block head fi and another audio web , if you are true audiophile

Head fi is like my Honey

Always muss head fi where ever I traveling .
The only way to pause is only when no data if I traveling oversea

One day as I was in Singapore , I thought already bought data plan 3 USD per day
I used my blackberry to surf head fi
I was shock next tel bill was 300 USD
Do painful one amp gone mad.gif

yeah, I just sold mk3b...pain.

post #7165 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by voteforpedro View Post

Thanks for the recommendation. A friend has one and he mentioned he gets a ton of RF interference when he uses it with his iPhone 5. At least it is a very small unit.

I think I will just cross off the list the use of my old iPod Classic 160GB and will stick with either an iPhone 4 or iPhone 5, as the ALO International will work with either quite well. The only issue with the iPhone 5 (running iOS 7) is the long Lightning to USB cable, so it won't be that compact and portable.

My IMO iPhone 4s has better SQ than iPhone 5
I plan to buy iPhone 5s
As IDevice fan boy I skipp to buy iPhone 5 because of SQ
If you get chance please try Cyberlabs Theorem
Now is my best two in ones Dac Amp for my IDevice
post #7166 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post

Thanks for the photos again Rudi!!!

I do have a question.  You mentioned earlier you were selling your lower voltage CLAS-db, because of the Theorem.  Which do you consider superior, a balanced CLAS stack or your new Theorem?  I'm mostly asking in terms of headphones, not IEMs....

Thank you
Pm send
post #7167 of 13955

 


Edited by H20Fidelity - 10/6/13 at 10:00pm
post #7168 of 13955

Nice H20!

Will post pics of my Miracles which FINALLY came back. They sound stunning!

post #7169 of 13955

Waiting for my Pico amp/dac to come in. Interested to see if nearly twice the MSRP actually makes any difference..

post #7170 of 13955
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post
 

Nice H20!

Will post pics of my Miracles which FINALLY came back. They sound stunning!

 

That's excellent news mate, really happy for you! 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)