Both balanced and unbalanced output: http://www.luxman.co.jp/presspro/p700u.html
Related Forum Threads
- SOLD Last post on 8/22/10 at 11:00pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Rudistor rp010 sound quality vs. newer amps (Beta22 or Luxman P1U). Last post on 7/6/11 at 2:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What is you dream headphone system Last post on 8/11/10 at 9:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LUXMAN unveils P-700u Balanced Headphone Amp Last post on 2/15/13 at 5:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 7/17/14 at 1:10am in High-end Audio Forum
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
AKG K3003 is an important milestone in the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology together. After owning them...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
- Headphone Impedance
Just announced: Luxman P-700u balanced headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For now, you can have a look to Fujya Avic's blog: http://www.fujiya-avic.jp/blog/?p=7428
The amp will be at their headphone festival this week end, but I expect mile long lines to hear it so I will probably leave it to someone to comment on the sound . Also, the fact I no long have headphones to plug into it makes it even more difficult for me to give any kind of impressions... But it looks pretty nice so I thought I should share the news
Luxman P-700u balanced amp
Expected December sales, pricing JPY 294,000
Equipped with return Quad Luxman own latest high the sound quality 増 amplitude to the loop ODNF (Only Distortion Negative Feedback) 3.0A version and brightest independent power supply, and can the balanced output of BTL bridging.
Panel output terminals of the two 3-pin XLR balanced outputs, and two holes 6.3mm headphone output, another addition to the three input channels (two balanced single-ended) can adjust the sensitivity of three sections of the left and right channel balance.
Output balance mode 8W × 2ch (16Ω), 4W × 2ch (32Ω), 213mW × 2ch (600Ω). Single-ended mode 4W x 2ch (8Ω) 2W × 2ch (16Ω), 1W × 2ch (32Ω) , 53mW × 2ch (600Ω).
Another characteristic is that the volume control on the electronic circuit LECUA (Luxman Electric Controlled Ultimate Attenuator). Avoid the situation of the traditional volume control on the left and right volume partial tone and sound quality deterioration.
THD: 0.0035% of the single-ended (1kHz) / balanced 0.0020%, (1kHz)
S / N ratio: 110dB / balance of single-ended 115dB
Power consumption: 42W / no signal when 27W
Dimensions: 440 × 400 × 92mm (width × depth ×)
[Last edited by palchiu 2012-10-26 13:32]
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/26/12 at 4:12am
Seems nice but Luxman want's to keep in in Japan. I wonder why...
I don't like dual 3 pins, what is wrong with one 4 pin? I like this: "Another characteristic is that the volume control on the electronic circuit LECUA (Luxman Electric Controlled Ultimate Attenuator). Avoid the situation of the traditional volume control on the left and right volume partial tone and sound quality deterioration." I don't like the messy internals.
Looking inside that thing you have got to wonder what they were thinking...
- Just announced: Luxman P-700u balanced headphone amp
- › AKG K812 Pro 1 minute ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for open/ semi-open In-ears 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)