Both balanced and unbalanced output: http://www.luxman.co.jp/presspro/p700u.html
Related Forum Threads
- SOLD Last post on 8/22/10 at 11:00pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Rudistor rp010 sound quality vs. newer amps (Beta22 or Luxman P1U). Last post on 7/6/11 at 2:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What is you dream headphone system Last post on 8/11/10 at 9:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LUXMAN unveils P-700u Balanced Headphone Amp Last post on 2/15/13 at 5:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 11/21/15 at 4:06pm in High-end Audio Forum
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
- Headphone Impedance
Just announced: Luxman P-700u balanced headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For now, you can have a look to Fujya Avic's blog: http://www.fujiya-avic.jp/blog/?p=7428
The amp will be at their headphone festival this week end, but I expect mile long lines to hear it so I will probably leave it to someone to comment on the sound . Also, the fact I no long have headphones to plug into it makes it even more difficult for me to give any kind of impressions... But it looks pretty nice so I thought I should share the news
Luxman P-700u balanced amp
Expected December sales, pricing JPY 294,000
Equipped with return Quad Luxman own latest high the sound quality 増 amplitude to the loop ODNF (Only Distortion Negative Feedback) 3.0A version and brightest independent power supply, and can the balanced output of BTL bridging.
Panel output terminals of the two 3-pin XLR balanced outputs, and two holes 6.3mm headphone output, another addition to the three input channels (two balanced single-ended) can adjust the sensitivity of three sections of the left and right channel balance.
Output balance mode 8W × 2ch (16Ω), 4W × 2ch (32Ω), 213mW × 2ch (600Ω). Single-ended mode 4W x 2ch (8Ω) 2W × 2ch (16Ω), 1W × 2ch (32Ω) , 53mW × 2ch (600Ω).
Another characteristic is that the volume control on the electronic circuit LECUA (Luxman Electric Controlled Ultimate Attenuator). Avoid the situation of the traditional volume control on the left and right volume partial tone and sound quality deterioration.
THD: 0.0035% of the single-ended (1kHz) / balanced 0.0020%, (1kHz)
S / N ratio: 110dB / balance of single-ended 115dB
Power consumption: 42W / no signal when 27W
Dimensions: 440 × 400 × 92mm (width × depth ×)
[Last edited by palchiu 2012-10-26 13:32]
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/26/12 at 4:12am
Seems nice but Luxman want's to keep in in Japan. I wonder why...
I don't like dual 3 pins, what is wrong with one 4 pin? I like this: "Another characteristic is that the volume control on the electronic circuit LECUA (Luxman Electric Controlled Ultimate Attenuator). Avoid the situation of the traditional volume control on the left and right volume partial tone and sound quality deterioration." I don't like the messy internals.
Looking inside that thing you have got to wonder what they were thinking...
- Just announced: Luxman P-700u balanced headphone amp
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 16 seconds ago
- › [Review] Superlux HD681 EVO 18 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 20 seconds ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 2 minutes ago
- › EM Eternal Melody new Custom and Universal IEM from Shanghai China 4 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 5 minutes ago
- › Choose the right amp 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear