Both balanced and unbalanced output: http://www.luxman.co.jp/presspro/p700u.html
Related Forum Threads
- SOLD Last post on 8/22/10 at 11:00pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Rudistor rp010 sound quality vs. newer amps (Beta22 or Luxman P1U). Last post on 7/6/11 at 2:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What is you dream headphone system Last post on 8/11/10 at 9:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LUXMAN unveils P-700u Balanced Headphone Amp Last post on 2/15/13 at 5:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 7/17/14 at 1:10am in High-end Audio Forum
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty...
T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with...
This review is a summary section of In-Depth Review I posted here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/765004/audio-technica-ath-r70x-in-depth-review-impressions Please visit the link above for more...
Topping NX1 Australian Tour - DJScopeFirstly I'd like to thank @DMax99 for sending this awesome little portable headphone amplifier on a tour of Australia, and @H20Fidelity for helping out organise...
Specification Price: £385 Medical grade Silicone Full shell (can request different) Dual driver balanced armature 1.4m non removable cable. Kevlar reinforced clear cable. Ear impressions and...
- Headphone Impedance
Just announced: Luxman P-700u balanced headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For now, you can have a look to Fujya Avic's blog: http://www.fujiya-avic.jp/blog/?p=7428
The amp will be at their headphone festival this week end, but I expect mile long lines to hear it so I will probably leave it to someone to comment on the sound . Also, the fact I no long have headphones to plug into it makes it even more difficult for me to give any kind of impressions... But it looks pretty nice so I thought I should share the news
Luxman P-700u balanced amp
Expected December sales, pricing JPY 294,000
Equipped with return Quad Luxman own latest high the sound quality 増 amplitude to the loop ODNF (Only Distortion Negative Feedback) 3.0A version and brightest independent power supply, and can the balanced output of BTL bridging.
Panel output terminals of the two 3-pin XLR balanced outputs, and two holes 6.3mm headphone output, another addition to the three input channels (two balanced single-ended) can adjust the sensitivity of three sections of the left and right channel balance.
Output balance mode 8W × 2ch (16Ω), 4W × 2ch (32Ω), 213mW × 2ch (600Ω). Single-ended mode 4W x 2ch (8Ω) 2W × 2ch (16Ω), 1W × 2ch (32Ω) , 53mW × 2ch (600Ω).
Another characteristic is that the volume control on the electronic circuit LECUA (Luxman Electric Controlled Ultimate Attenuator). Avoid the situation of the traditional volume control on the left and right volume partial tone and sound quality deterioration.
THD: 0.0035% of the single-ended (1kHz) / balanced 0.0020%, (1kHz)
S / N ratio: 110dB / balance of single-ended 115dB
Power consumption: 42W / no signal when 27W
Dimensions: 440 × 400 × 92mm (width × depth ×)
[Last edited by palchiu 2012-10-26 13:32]
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/26/12 at 4:12am
Seems nice but Luxman want's to keep in in Japan. I wonder why...
I don't like dual 3 pins, what is wrong with one 4 pin? I like this: "Another characteristic is that the volume control on the electronic circuit LECUA (Luxman Electric Controlled Ultimate Attenuator). Avoid the situation of the traditional volume control on the left and right volume partial tone and sound quality deterioration." I don't like the messy internals.
Looking inside that thing you have got to wonder what they were thinking...
- Just announced: Luxman P-700u balanced headphone amp
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 for Mac users 43 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › Vote: Best Looking Wooden Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 9 minutes ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 9 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Mellowship
- › Bauhn Noise Canceling Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2