Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP - Page 338

post #5056 of 8820

Don't worry guys, I'm still here to answer questions. We love the HF community and wouldn't do anything to sour the relationship. 

 

As for downloading firmware from our servers, I'm sorry to see many of you having such a hard time getting to download completely. Please PM me or post here in the thread and I can help better assist in downloading firmware. 

post #5057 of 8820

Any update on Gapless playback for AK100?
 

post #5058 of 8820
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmoonAK View Post

Don't worry guys, I'm still here to answer questions. We love the HF community and wouldn't do anything to sour the relationship. 

 

As for downloading firmware from our servers, I'm sorry to see many of you having such a hard time getting to download completely. Please PM me or post here in the thread and I can help better assist in downloading firmware. 

Thanks for that....I have managed to successfuly update my firmware to 1.33 via the plus 4 software.

 

The update also seems to have sorted out the instability and problems I was having with using my 2 Sandisk SDXC 64Gb cards.

post #5059 of 8820
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkcc View Post

 

 

SO. MUCH. TOXIN.  (btw, is the 335 better than the 1+2? ;)

I am not sure as a M.O.T. he can answer to this question.

post #5060 of 8820
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

I am not sure as a M.O.T. he can answer to this question.

 

 

of course he can't and thus I asked... very_evil_smiley.gif

still trying to find time to drop him a visit but my wallet keep warning me NOT to...

post #5061 of 8820
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkcc View Post

 

 

of course he can't and thus I asked... very_evil_smiley.gif

still trying to find time to drop him a visit but my wallet keep warning me NOT to...

Our wallets can be good friends I believe wink.gif

post #5062 of 8820
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmoonAK View Post

Don't worry guys, I'm still here to answer questions. We love the HF community and wouldn't do anything to sour the relationship. 

 

As for downloading firmware from our servers, I'm sorry to see many of you having such a hard time getting to download completely. Please PM me or post here in the thread and I can help better assist in downloading firmware. 

 

Cheers, JmoonAK!  beerchug.gif

 

Will you be at the Newport Beach Show?

Reply
post #5063 of 8820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie R. View Post

 

Cheers, JmoonAK!  beerchug.gif

 

Will you be at the Newport Beach Show?

Yes! We will be at the Headphonium Ballroom Patio of the Atrium Hotel. Look for us at the show!

post #5064 of 8820

Maybe I shouldn't post it here,

but there is a patch for AK100 - it's AK120's firmware adopted for AK100.

Just found it on the internet - some Russians made that.

Haven't tried it yet, but it should support gapless.

If I do not like it - I'll move back to 1.33

THIS IS a non-official patch - do it at your own risk!!!!!

Many people here needed gapless, but Iriver team has been working on it way too long, imho.

the link is:

http://rusfolder.com/36520050

 

The file should be copied to AK100 inner memory (as a normal firmware), than the DAP should be restarted.

battery level should be more than %50.

 

UPD

I've tried it. Seems to be working:))))))

Gapless playback, the new interface, even the sound signature changed a bit. Russia, go ahead!:DDD


Edited by aqtaket - 5/24/13 at 10:34pm
post #5065 of 8820

popcorn.gif

post #5066 of 8820

I can't dowload the file as I don't know Russian...

 

Anyone can help me?

post #5067 of 8820
Copy bits of the text and use google translate to find the instructions
post #5068 of 8820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueken View Post

I can't dowload the file as I don't know Russian...

 

Anyone can help me?

http://translate.google.com

post #5069 of 8820
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladzakhar View Post

Any update on Gapless playback for AK100?
 

 Any Answer iRiver ?   And will we have the new 120 interface also on the 100 ?

post #5070 of 8820

Thanks all!

 

I've translated that page and click the "View ad".

 

But I can't find the timer at the top.

 

Screen:

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/blueken1215/1a7e5e9d-3075-4091-bf8a-fcfe622bdd0c_zps7bdc7af5.jpg

 

frown.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP