Before anyone says "there are lots of post just like this" i want to say the reason i am asking is because no one comes up with a final answer people are pretty much just listing off headphones. And with my limited knowledge of such things its hard for me to make a decision because i dont know what is better. Now with that said lets continue!
- Im looking for a pair of headphones for under $150 for monitoring at live events (church events) and mixing my own music that i record! along with listening to music.
- I would like these headphones to be well suited for all of these tasks.
- I would also like them to be comfortable so i can wear them for hours on end without pain!
- I would like them to fit completely over my ears,
- Have a well ballenced audio but with some nice clear bass.
I have bean thinking about the Audio-Technica ATH-M50 but i wanted to make sure there wasn't anything else that was better than them and in the same price range. I am willing to buy items off amazon, ebay etccc