+2 GR07 MK II
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productSennheiser CX300-S Earbuds (Silver)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon to...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Can't decide on my first actual Hi-end IEMs - help needed - Page 2post #16 of 219/14/12 at 11:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 219/15/12 at 9:27amAvoid ie80 at all costs, they are overhyped like sony xba-4, even shure se215 sounds better, not speaking about tf10, audio technica cks77 and ckm500 which all is much better than ie8/80.post #18 of 219/15/12 at 5:24pmQuote:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. There are a few member here who would disagree with you including myself. Most people who think a genuinely good IEM does not sound good usually are unable to get tips that give them a good seal.post #19 of 219/17/12 at 1:05pmQuote:
I am really going to have to entirely disagree with this. I've basically stopped using my TF10s (and all other headphones) after getting my IE80s. I even ended up buying a second set.post #20 of 219/17/12 at 11:57pmI 2 days ago taken my ie80 from box abd plugged in rocoo ba, and now it sounds superb. With cowon as i said even se215 is better. So all depends on iem and player synergy.post #21 of 219/18/12 at 8:11pmQuote:
Honestly, not really. I've tried variety of headphones against the ie80s from several sources and my impressions are fairly consistent. Something seems wrong with your set out your opinion is in the minority.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't decide on my first actual Hi-end IEMs - help needed
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audeze SINE Series 26 seconds ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 1 minute ago
- › Vintage/Current R2R DAC Owners Discussion, Insight, and Review Thread 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 3 minutes ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 3 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Things to consider before getting your custom IEM impressions done.... 5 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...