+2 GR07 MK II
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productSennheiser CX300-S Earbuds (Silver)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
RHA DacAmp L1 Review January 2017 Intro To start with, thanks again to Glassmonkey for organising this tour and RHA making all possible to start with. RHA known for their IEMs...
The completely wireless Axgio Dash seems to be a pair of $49 Apple Airpod killer. I was skeptical at first. The Dash arrived in a small, simple no frills box. It looks exactly like the packaging...
*I was provided a review sample by iFi for the Black Label tour* iFi Micro iDSD BLACK LABEL Packaging and Build Quality The iDSD Black Label came packaged in a sturdy, well presented...
There are a few brands that could be considered a powerhouse in the world of audio and headphones and beyerdynamic is without a doubt one of them. beyerdynamic has been family owned since...
REVIEWER INTRODUCTION First of all, I want to introduce my gear while writing this review. I'm using my AKG K612 PRO headphone with my Fiio X3 2nd Gen dedicated DAP. Currently I don't own any...
Can't decide on my first actual Hi-end IEMs - help needed - Page 2post #16 of 219/14/12 at 11:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 219/15/12 at 9:27amAvoid ie80 at all costs, they are overhyped like sony xba-4, even shure se215 sounds better, not speaking about tf10, audio technica cks77 and ckm500 which all is much better than ie8/80.post #18 of 219/15/12 at 5:24pmQuote:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. There are a few member here who would disagree with you including myself. Most people who think a genuinely good IEM does not sound good usually are unable to get tips that give them a good seal.post #19 of 219/17/12 at 1:05pmQuote:
I am really going to have to entirely disagree with this. I've basically stopped using my TF10s (and all other headphones) after getting my IE80s. I even ended up buying a second set.post #20 of 219/17/12 at 11:57pmI 2 days ago taken my ie80 from box abd plugged in rocoo ba, and now it sounds superb. With cowon as i said even se215 is better. So all depends on iem and player synergy.post #21 of 219/18/12 at 8:11pmQuote:
Honestly, not really. I've tried variety of headphones against the ie80s from several sources and my impressions are fairly consistent. Something seems wrong with your set out your opinion is in the minority.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't decide on my first actual Hi-end IEMs - help needed
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › XMOS F-1 not connecting to windows 10 PC or iphone 7 30 seconds ago
- › iBasso PB3 Mockingbird Portable Balanced Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › Review of the Little-Dot MKII Tube Headphone Amp/Pre-Amp 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 6 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 7 minutes ago
- › OUT NOW: Shanling UP - A Hi-Res, MFI-Certified, USB-C, MINI-DAC/AMP... 8 minutes ago
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Mustainized
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by Peddler
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by HiFiChris
- › Campfire Audio Lyra II by alffla
- › Kingston Headset KHX-H3CL/WR HyperX Cloud Headset Black Retail by tproc
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by tproc
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear