+2 GR07 MK II
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productSennheiser CX300-S Earbuds (Silver)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Cayin have always intrigued me, their approach to portable audio isn't about sound quality alone, far from. Their designs are some of the most unique...
published on April 30, 2016 - download a printable 8-page PDF version of this review (right-click the link & save target, or just tap for mobile devices) (click any photo in this review...
There is just so much craptastic dreck in the
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
Can't decide on my first actual Hi-end IEMs - help needed - Page 2post #16 of 219/14/12 at 11:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 219/15/12 at 9:27amAvoid ie80 at all costs, they are overhyped like sony xba-4, even shure se215 sounds better, not speaking about tf10, audio technica cks77 and ckm500 which all is much better than ie8/80.post #18 of 219/15/12 at 5:24pmQuote:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. There are a few member here who would disagree with you including myself. Most people who think a genuinely good IEM does not sound good usually are unable to get tips that give them a good seal.post #19 of 219/17/12 at 1:05pmQuote:
I am really going to have to entirely disagree with this. I've basically stopped using my TF10s (and all other headphones) after getting my IE80s. I even ended up buying a second set.post #20 of 219/17/12 at 11:57pmI 2 days ago taken my ie80 from box abd plugged in rocoo ba, and now it sounds superb. With cowon as i said even se215 is better. So all depends on iem and player synergy.post #21 of 219/18/12 at 8:11pmQuote:
Honestly, not really. I've tried variety of headphones against the ie80s from several sources and my impressions are fairly consistent. Something seems wrong with your set out your opinion is in the minority.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't decide on my first actual Hi-end IEMs - help needed
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II 5 seconds ago
- › Intona High Speed USB Isolator 14 seconds ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 46 seconds ago
- › The Best Portable Amp For Bass Is... (The Extreme Basshead Club) 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 4 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 6 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse