+2 GR07 MK II
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productSennheiser CX300-S Earbuds (Silver)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Can't decide on my first actual Hi-end IEMs - help needed - Page 2post #16 of 219/14/12 at 11:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 219/15/12 at 9:27amAvoid ie80 at all costs, they are overhyped like sony xba-4, even shure se215 sounds better, not speaking about tf10, audio technica cks77 and ckm500 which all is much better than ie8/80.post #18 of 219/15/12 at 5:24pmQuote:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. There are a few member here who would disagree with you including myself. Most people who think a genuinely good IEM does not sound good usually are unable to get tips that give them a good seal.post #19 of 219/17/12 at 1:05pmQuote:
I am really going to have to entirely disagree with this. I've basically stopped using my TF10s (and all other headphones) after getting my IE80s. I even ended up buying a second set.post #20 of 219/17/12 at 11:57pmI 2 days ago taken my ie80 from box abd plugged in rocoo ba, and now it sounds superb. With cowon as i said even se215 is better. So all depends on iem and player synergy.post #21 of 219/18/12 at 8:11pmQuote:
Honestly, not really. I've tried variety of headphones against the ie80s from several sources and my impressions are fairly consistent. Something seems wrong with your set out your opinion is in the minority.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't decide on my first actual Hi-end IEMs - help needed
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Can someone give me incontrovertible, empirical evidence that "burn... 1 minute ago
- › AAW Capri Balanced Lightning Audio Cable, with Type-C variant 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017) 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for a good rock/metal can 6 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 6 minutes ago
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear