+2 GR07 MK II
- product1964-T triple driver custom IEMtagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productSennheiser CX300-S Earbuds (Silver)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
Can't decide on my first actual Hi-end IEMs - help needed - Page 2post #16 of 219/14/12 at 11:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 219/15/12 at 9:27amAvoid ie80 at all costs, they are overhyped like sony xba-4, even shure se215 sounds better, not speaking about tf10, audio technica cks77 and ckm500 which all is much better than ie8/80.post #18 of 219/15/12 at 5:24pmQuote:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. There are a few member here who would disagree with you including myself. Most people who think a genuinely good IEM does not sound good usually are unable to get tips that give them a good seal.post #19 of 219/17/12 at 1:05pmQuote:
I am really going to have to entirely disagree with this. I've basically stopped using my TF10s (and all other headphones) after getting my IE80s. I even ended up buying a second set.post #20 of 219/17/12 at 11:57pmI 2 days ago taken my ie80 from box abd plugged in rocoo ba, and now it sounds superb. With cowon as i said even se215 is better. So all depends on iem and player synergy.post #21 of 219/18/12 at 8:11pmQuote:
Honestly, not really. I've tried variety of headphones against the ie80s from several sources and my impressions are fairly consistent. Something seems wrong with your set out your opinion is in the minority.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't decide on my first actual Hi-end IEMs - help needed
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 5 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio x1 won't turn on 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...