Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3)

Poll Results: Which headphone do you like most? AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3

 
  • 1% (8)
    AUDEZ'E LCD-2 r1
  • 18% (100)
    AUDEZ'E LCD-2 r2
  • 18% (98)
    AUDEZ'E LCD-3
  • 32% (173)
    Beyerdynamic T1
  • 28% (150)
    Sennheiser HD 800
529 Total Votes  
post #1 of 182
Thread Starter 

Hey guys,

 

which headphone do you like most?

 

Please vote just if you have listened at least to two of the following headphones:

 

AUDEZ'E LCD-2 (r1 or r2)

AUDEZ'E LCD-3

 

Beyerdynamic T1

 

Senheiser HD 800

 

 

It would be great if you could comment which one you already tested & for which one you voted for. :-)

 

 

Thank you! redface.gif


Edited by odyssey2001 - 9/22/12 at 1:20pm
post #2 of 182

Just curious what the end-stage of this hobby is, or are you going for summit-fi headphones already? This is your first post here bro.

 

Also, this poll is pretty useless if you think about it, what people "like" the most is going to be heavily biased by how many people actually own or have once owned which of the polled headphones (trust me, not many people have), and even more heavily skewed by the fact that the vast majority of people here have not had the privilege of hearing any of these headphones.


Edited by jerg - 8/22/12 at 1:43pm
post #3 of 182
Thread Starter 

Hey,

 

yes, this is my first post in here.

 

I heard any of these headphones and would like to know which one head-fi's users like most.

post #4 of 182

I can't comment on the LCD3, but I've owned/heard the other ones and between them I'd probably pick the T1 based on overall performance. Next would be the LCD2 R.1 and HD800 - both excel in some tasks but they have their drawbacks. I didn't like the LCD2 R.2 very much.

Just my two cents.

post #5 of 182

T1. The HD800 looks like a kid's toy to me, no offense.

post #6 of 182

I like both the t1 and the hd800 the best

post #7 of 182

I have owned the LCD-2 r.1 and r.2, currently own the LCD-3, T1s and HD800s and the LCD-3s get the vast majority of head-time (and have since I got them this past November).

post #8 of 182

HD800 out of the Zana Deux then LCD-3. Close though. I would probably get the LCD-3 just because it seems to sound better out of more sources. I found the T1 to be lacking in every area compared to these two. 

post #9 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryder78 View Post

T1. The HD800 looks like a kid's toy to me, no offense.

Yet another great thing about the HD800's.......if you don't like they way they look, put them on your head  :-)

post #10 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06_Pilot View Post

Yet another great thing about the HD800's.......if you don't like they way they look, put them on your head  :-)


lol +1

post #11 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06_Pilot View Post

Yet another great thing about the HD800's.......if you don't like they way they look, put them on your head  :-)


That's not the point. I would look more like a dork with the HD800s on my head. To each his own I guess. Well, I find the T1 to be a more balanced sounding design than the HD800s anyway although their looks do put me off quite a bit.

post #12 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryder78 View Post


That's not the point. I would look more like a dork with the HD800s on my head. To each his own I guess. Well, I find the T1 to be a more balanced sounding design than the HD800s anyway although their looks do put me off quite a bit.


I like the way the hd800s look, but they would look so much better in a all black color

post #13 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

I have owned the LCD-2 r.1 and r.2, currently own the LCD-3, T1s and HD800s and the LCD-3s get the vast majority of head-time (and have since I got them this past November).

 

I agree, the LCD-3 sounded best out of the lot. I haven't heard the T1.

post #14 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by robm321 View Post

 

I agree, the LCD-3 sounded best out of the lot. I haven't heard the T1.


I think the lcd-3 in the best listeners headphones,But after listening to the hd800s for a while on my rig I developed a appreciation   for there sound for just casual listening and the sound stage is always a treat. To me the t1 sounds like a improved pair of dt880s with a little more low end and they are just generally good at anything you use them for.

post #15 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC BOOM View Post


I think the lcd-3 in the best listeners headphones,But after listening to the hd800s for a while on my rig I developed a appreciation   for there sound for just casual listening and the sound stage is always a treat. To me the t1 sounds like a improved pair of dt880s with a little more low end and they are just generally good at anything you use them for.

Completely agreed on all of your points. Might explain why I still have all three around. smile.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3)