i am going to be using an ibasso p4 amp fed by the d12 dac/amp. Just wondering whther its better to feed the p4 from the d12's headphone socket or aux out socket? tx.
Related Forum Threads
- iBasso P4, D6, D12? Last post on 9/21/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- New amp dilema for iphone 4 & sennheiser Last post on 8/7/12 at 11:05am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ibasso d12 opamp kits Last post on 7/11/12 at 10:07pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help finding a portable AMP and DAC, 300-650$ Paired with Beuerdynamic DT1350 Last post on 5/29/12 at 1:21pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
It's exactly what it says it is. I've tried some pretty incredibly expensive DAPs - Honestly, in my opinion, if you just want your music files to reproduced accurately, into a line-out? Get...
Jazz sounds real good on these. Classic music sounds pretty clear, like when the violin is playing and stuff. Vocals sound pretty good. 80's sound vibrant. dubstep/hardstyle, sounds...
No other headphone has surprised me in the manner that the Tactic 3D managed to. I originally purchased them because I needed headphones to do a Skype interview, and I wanted something...
Let me begin by saying there is nothing special about these headphones. My first impression of them made me smile because I fell in love with the oral shaped ear cups (I'm a sucker for "small"...
Owned a variety of DAC's DAP/sources, Cowon J3, Hisound Studio 3rd Anniversary, Dacport LX, HRT Music Streamer II+, Sony Walkman Z. The DX100 completely blows them all away with it's reference...
- Headphone Impedance
ibasso d12 > p4 headphone or aux socket?
post #1 of 4
8/18/12 at 10:59am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 4
8/19/12 at 12:54am
post #3 of 4
8/19/12 at 2:02am
post #4 of 4
8/19/12 at 2:13am
- ibasso d12 > p4 headphone or aux socket?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 1949 Active Users (369 Members and 1580 Guests)
- › Sennheiser IE8 Appreciation Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Shure se215 vs Sony XBA-3 vs Philips SHE9850 13 seconds ago
- › Portable Mini-to-Mini Cables Quick Impressions 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 1 minute ago
- › Ocharaku 音茶楽 appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Yulong Sabre A18 4 minutes ago
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › iBasso DX100 Reference DAP by Poetic
- › Razer Tiamat 7.1 by helmutssss
- › Sony Xperia S Black by TheBrutux168
- › Xonar U7 - 7.1 USB-Soundkarte by pietcux
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by Landon Watson
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by tintoy
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe