- 5,167 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: The Netherlands
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 268
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
thanks for sharing that link of the review!
the winner to be picked from post number what to post number what?
hope I win something!
Same as last time.
As the 4000th poster, you get a £50 voucher, as was done before.
Given that most people are using Toxic Cable from amp/DAC to 'phones, what is being used from source to amp/DAC? Does Frank make interconnects, if you ask nicely?
I have asked the same question in the past and Frank confirmed that he can do anthing on cables i.e. various kinds of interconnects. Just PM Frank and specified what you want from him.
It only comes with some, not all. It can be added to cables for an additional cost.
There is a review of both Poison and Widow, please do a search for the Silver Widow, it should come up.
I currently have a Virus Audez'e Cable available for demo within the UK, it just come back from the second person, if any existing customers within the UK would like to try it out, please let me know. This was the cable originally made for the UK meet.
4000 posts reached. I will pick someone randomly next weekend to receive a Silver Widow cable of their choice.
4000th poster will get a £50 voucher, as was done last time.
Do remember to like the Facebook page please lads, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toxic-Cables/171820399625727
Why don't we have any Virus demo in USA?
Would depend on what it exactly is, they usually get made with the IEM cables. I do actually have some small interconnects ready made also. Please PM me with what it is you need.
That was one of the cables that i made for the UK meet, i currently don't have time to make demo cables to send out, but i'm sure once a few people have finished trying this one here, i can send it across the pond.
I've got two Silver Poison cables for custom IEMs (JH Audio, Westone, Unique Melody, etc) making the rounds if anyone would like to try them. The specific requirements: you must be in the continental USA. You must have some feedback or a strong reputation around here - I already had a Silver Poison CIEM cable stolen from this loaner program, which Frank graciously replaced, but I'm not about to let that happen again.
If you meet those conditions and would like to try the Silver Poison CIEM cable for a week or two, shoot me a PM.
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › A closed back headphone to compliment my Sennheiser HD580? 7 seconds ago
- › A very interesting thing I found out last week regarding the... 21 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 23 seconds ago
- › Greetings! 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 2 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 3 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DAC-HA300 3 minutes ago
- › Extra Comfort on Monoprice 8323? 3 minutes ago
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2