- 5,192 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Amsterdam
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Great sound, great tone, very well balanced, very clean, great bass (not lacking), detailed sound. Everything sounds great on the SENNHEISER HD 598.
Fantastic Reference Headphones, fantastic sound clarity and definition. The soundstage is the best! Incredible detailed sound and instruments separation. Not for everyone. This is a very honest...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 268
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
thanks for sharing that link of the review!
the winner to be picked from post number what to post number what?
hope I win something!
Same as last time.
As the 4000th poster, you get a £50 voucher, as was done before.
Given that most people are using Toxic Cable from amp/DAC to 'phones, what is being used from source to amp/DAC? Does Frank make interconnects, if you ask nicely?
I have asked the same question in the past and Frank confirmed that he can do anthing on cables i.e. various kinds of interconnects. Just PM Frank and specified what you want from him.
It only comes with some, not all. It can be added to cables for an additional cost.
There is a review of both Poison and Widow, please do a search for the Silver Widow, it should come up.
I currently have a Virus Audez'e Cable available for demo within the UK, it just come back from the second person, if any existing customers within the UK would like to try it out, please let me know. This was the cable originally made for the UK meet.
4000 posts reached. I will pick someone randomly next weekend to receive a Silver Widow cable of their choice.
4000th poster will get a £50 voucher, as was done last time.
Do remember to like the Facebook page please lads, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toxic-Cables/171820399625727
Why don't we have any Virus demo in USA?
Would depend on what it exactly is, they usually get made with the IEM cables. I do actually have some small interconnects ready made also. Please PM me with what it is you need.
That was one of the cables that i made for the UK meet, i currently don't have time to make demo cables to send out, but i'm sure once a few people have finished trying this one here, i can send it across the pond.
I've got two Silver Poison cables for custom IEMs (JH Audio, Westone, Unique Melody, etc) making the rounds if anyone would like to try them. The specific requirements: you must be in the continental USA. You must have some feedback or a strong reputation around here - I already had a Silver Poison CIEM cable stolen from this loaner program, which Frank graciously replaced, but I'm not about to let that happen again.
If you meet those conditions and would like to try the Silver Poison CIEM cable for a week or two, shoot me a PM.
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Bravo Audio V3 Discussion and Mods. 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Google asks: Which animal are you? 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for good headphones in my price range 4 minutes ago
- › Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo... 4 minutes ago
- › Seattle Spring Meet at BottleHeadquarters 4/25/2015 6 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 7 minutes ago
- › Need a DAC with built in headphone amp and pre-amp out for active... 7 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by DJScope
- › HUM Pervasion - Android DAP by DJScope
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2