- 4,653 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 268
thanks for sharing that link of the review!
the winner to be picked from post number what to post number what?
hope I win something!
Same as last time.
As the 4000th poster, you get a £50 voucher, as was done before.
Given that most people are using Toxic Cable from amp/DAC to 'phones, what is being used from source to amp/DAC? Does Frank make interconnects, if you ask nicely?
I have asked the same question in the past and Frank confirmed that he can do anthing on cables i.e. various kinds of interconnects. Just PM Frank and specified what you want from him.
It only comes with some, not all. It can be added to cables for an additional cost.
There is a review of both Poison and Widow, please do a search for the Silver Widow, it should come up.
I currently have a Virus Audez'e Cable available for demo within the UK, it just come back from the second person, if any existing customers within the UK would like to try it out, please let me know. This was the cable originally made for the UK meet.
4000 posts reached. I will pick someone randomly next weekend to receive a Silver Widow cable of their choice.
4000th poster will get a £50 voucher, as was done last time.
Do remember to like the Facebook page please lads, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toxic-Cables/171820399625727
Why don't we have any Virus demo in USA?
Would depend on what it exactly is, they usually get made with the IEM cables. I do actually have some small interconnects ready made also. Please PM me with what it is you need.
That was one of the cables that i made for the UK meet, i currently don't have time to make demo cables to send out, but i'm sure once a few people have finished trying this one here, i can send it across the pond.
I've got two Silver Poison cables for custom IEMs (JH Audio, Westone, Unique Melody, etc) making the rounds if anyone would like to try them. The specific requirements: you must be in the continental USA. You must have some feedback or a strong reputation around here - I already had a Silver Poison CIEM cable stolen from this loaner program, which Frank graciously replaced, but I'm not about to let that happen again.
If you meet those conditions and would like to try the Silver Poison CIEM cable for a week or two, shoot me a PM.
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 and ATH-ESW9A Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 5 minutes ago
- › $500 DAC; Shciit Biforst Uber upgrade or Audio-GD NFB 3 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones or 2.1 Speakers? ($500 budget) 6 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) 6 minutes ago
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 6 minutes ago
- › Headphones up to £100 with DacMagic XS USB DAC 7 minutes ago
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)