Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread - Page 66

post #976 of 3718
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

 

Congratulations!!

 

I highly recommend getting a 001 cable on the C435wink_face.gif

 

Sorry, just like to know that u highly recommend this cable ?

 

May I know why ?

 

I saw one guy selling at 100bucks here, but don't know is it still available.

 

Thanks. beerchug.gif


Edited by Jeremy1234 - 7/1/13 at 10:52am
post #977 of 3718

Expensive does not mean good ? rolleyes.gif

 

I saw the Fitear 000 cable price is 4 to 5 X of that of their other cable like the 001, 002, 003 and 004.

 

Is the 000 cable really good ?

 

Thanks........................................beyersmile.png
 

post #978 of 3718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy1234 View Post

Expensive does not mean good ? rolleyes.gif

 

I saw the Fitear 000 cable price is 4 to 5 X of that of their other cable like the 001, 002, 003 and 004.

 

Is the 000 cable really good ?

 

Thanks........................................beyersmile.png

"Expensive does not mean good" Boy is that ever a correct statement.

 

I like the 000 cable. To me it brought out the sound signature of the 334s more. Just plain, more of everything.

 

And Congrats on getting them!!!!!


Edited by Saraguie - 7/1/13 at 11:54am
post #979 of 3718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

"Expensive does not mean good" Boy is that ever a correct statement.

 

I like the 000 cable. To me it brought out the sound signature of the 334s more. Just plain, more of everything.

 

And Congrats on the getting them!!!!!

 

If possible, can someone please give a comparison of the sound characteristic of each cable ( like what it would bring out ) ? bigsmile_face.gif

 

So that we can judge what sound we are lacking of and buy that cable to enhance that weakness ?

Hard to demo cables..................................frown.gif

 

Thanks.

post #980 of 3718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy1234 View Post

 

If possible, can someone please give a comparison of the sound characteristic of each cable ( like what it would bring out ) ? bigsmile_face.gif

 

So that we can judge what sound we are lacking of and buy that cable to enhance that weakness ?

Hard to demo cables..................................frown.gif

 

Thanks.

 

I imagine that would be a tall order biggrin.gif I cannot recommend any specific cable for you (I don't own the 435) but based on what I know of the 435 (having audition it before), I would think a cable based on copper may be a better choice as it may tame the highs and maybe lift the lows. Certainly someone with experience with the 435 and cables is better able to answer you.

post #981 of 3718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy1234 View Post

 

If possible, can someone please give a comparison of the sound characteristic of each cable ( like what it would bring out ) ? bigsmile_face.gif

 

So that we can judge what sound we are lacking of and buy that cable to enhance that weakness ?

Hard to demo cables..................................frown.gif

 

Thanks.

Impression on my MH335DW:

ALO SXC24 will bring out the treble a bit more with tighter bass than stock. You will notice an improvement in sound stage with 000 cable.

 

Probably by the end of this month, I'll have 4 different Fitear cables for comparison. Stock 001, ALO SXC24 (Balanced/SE), Silver dragon (Balanced), and Toxic cable the virus (SE).

post #982 of 3718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy1234 View Post

 

Sorry, just like to know that u highly recommend this cable ?

 

May I know why ?

 

I saw one guy selling at 100bucks here, but don't know is it still available.

 

Thanks. beerchug.gif

 

HI buddy

 

I have all the FitEar cables....so have been through all 5 cables on the C435.

 

The C435 is supposed to be FitEar TOTL monitoring IEM. With that in mind, the most neutral cable of their line up would be appropriate. I hear it to be the 001 cable. The 004 that comes stock is not as revealing by quite a fair margin.

 

I tried the 000 cable on the C435 and it thickens the sound signature too much.

post #983 of 3718
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

 

HI buddy

 

I have all the FitEar cables....so have been through all 5 cables on the C435.

 

The C435 is supposed to be FitEar TOTL monitoring IEM. With that in mind, the most neutral cable of their line up would be appropriate. I hear it to be the 001 cable. The 004 that comes stock is not as revealing by quite a fair margin.

 

I tried the 000 cable on the C435 and it thickens the sound signature too much.

 

Thanks, moi will be getting tomorrow.

 

Just afraid that it might add more high / brightness to the sound.........................darthsmile.gif

post #984 of 3718

On your AK120, what FW are you on ?

post #985 of 3718
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

On your AK120, what FW are you on ?

 

1.21...................................normal_smile%20.gif

post #986 of 3718
Thank you tm.chen
How do you like your V6?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tm.chen View Post

I only have the v6 but I did demo the 335DW.

335DW have richer mids and deeper bass than the v6. Not overpowering but there's more substance compared to the v6.
post #987 of 3718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy1234 View Post

 

1.21...................................normal_smile%20.gif

 

That's the reason.....

 

1.21 and the C435 sounds very dry and quite sterile! And that is the real beauty of the C435, it is an accurate tool for listening to up-stream recordings, sources, amps, cables...........when you get all the elements right, it's sonic capability is outstanding.

 

On 1.00 I used the C435 exclusively when I was out and about.

On 1.21 I use the MH335DW and really not liking the synergy with the C435 much at all,  preferring the AK100 with Lustrid 2.0.

post #988 of 3718
Duplicate post.
Edited by Jeremy1234 - 7/2/13 at 8:52am
post #989 of 3718
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

That's the reason.....

1.21 and the C435 sounds very dry and quite sterile! And that is the real beauty of the C435, it is an accurate tool for listening to up-stream recordings, sources, amps, cables...........when you get all the elements right, it's sonic capability is outstanding.

On 1.00 I used the C435 exclusively when I was out and about.
On 1.21 I use the MH335DW and really not liking the synergy with the C435 much at all,  preferring the AK100 with Lustrid 2.0.

Usually how many hours of burn in is recommended ?
Edited by Jeremy1234 - 7/2/13 at 5:57am
post #990 of 3718
Quote:
Originally Posted by lescanadiens View Post

Thank you tm.chen
How do you like your V6?

 

Yup, using it on a regular basis. It performs well across a variety of genres.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread