How good is this amp at powering full sized headphones?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- A good DAP that sounds better than the Zune HD. Last post on 6/16/13 at 5:52am in Portable Source Gear
- dilemma in choosing portable player - Rocoo P / HM601 slim Last post on 7/27/12 at 6:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Hisoundaudio RoCoo BA Review Last post on 9/20/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Source Gear
- RoCoo P DAP - Full Review Last post on 4/2/14 at 5:17pm in Portable Source Gear
- MP3 Player Last post on 11/5/12 at 2:35pm in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's - Page 20
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It depends on what headphones you are gonna be using. In comparison to your average DAP it will be noticeable. The Studio V though is the most powerful of their units and would fair better in that regard.
But with the P, I would also have to live with a hiss. Slight, but still there. Correct?
Am I less likely to experience the hiss with headphones compared to IEM?
Edited by EveTan - 9/9/12 at 12:35am
you might experience hiss, but only with sensitive iems not headphones.
Ah ok, Thanks for the Help! I can now make my decision and get the Ps. If hiss isn't an issue for headphones, I should be fine. I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference for SQ with my setup anyways.
Recently got wind of this Rocoo BA player and might want to give it a try with my UM3X. Anyone with experience with this combination?
I will be replacing the Cowon S9, I find it a bit too bulky and want something smaller.
Out of all the iem's that I've had in the past, the UM3x is the one that I miss the most and will buy again, all because the way it paired with my Hisound DAPs. Really great in my opinion.
FX700s sounded horrible on BA and Studio V. Too much detail. Garbage sound.
agreed. this has got to be my worst pairings that ive ever listened. too much treble covering the entire spectrum for me
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 5 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 51 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 56 seconds ago
- › [DIY] Takstar Pro 80 - Removable cable mod. 1 minute ago
- › Charlotte, NC Meet: April 19th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Driver cups (resonance) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Getting Bass Distortion with My Objective O2 Amp ... Any Help? 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 9 minutes ago
- › Help: Mobile office setup? 12 minutes ago
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob