How good is this amp at powering full sized headphones?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- A good DAP that sounds better than the Zune HD. Last post on 6/16/13 at 5:52am in Portable Source Gear
- dilemma in choosing portable player - Rocoo P / HM601 slim Last post on 7/27/12 at 6:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Hisoundaudio RoCoo BA Review Last post on 9/20/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Source Gear
- RoCoo P DAP - Full Review Last post on 4/2/14 at 5:17pm in Portable Source Gear
- MP3 Player Last post on 11/5/12 at 2:35pm in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's - Page 20
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It depends on what headphones you are gonna be using. In comparison to your average DAP it will be noticeable. The Studio V though is the most powerful of their units and would fair better in that regard.
But with the P, I would also have to live with a hiss. Slight, but still there. Correct?
Am I less likely to experience the hiss with headphones compared to IEM?
Edited by EveTan - 9/9/12 at 12:35am
you might experience hiss, but only with sensitive iems not headphones.
Ah ok, Thanks for the Help! I can now make my decision and get the Ps. If hiss isn't an issue for headphones, I should be fine. I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference for SQ with my setup anyways.
Recently got wind of this Rocoo BA player and might want to give it a try with my UM3X. Anyone with experience with this combination?
I will be replacing the Cowon S9, I find it a bit too bulky and want something smaller.
Out of all the iem's that I've had in the past, the UM3x is the one that I miss the most and will buy again, all because the way it paired with my Hisound DAPs. Really great in my opinion.
FX700s sounded horrible on BA and Studio V. Too much detail. Garbage sound.
agreed. this has got to be my worst pairings that ive ever listened. too much treble covering the entire spectrum for me
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's
- › DIY Neck Cinch for IEM's 11 seconds ago
- › How can I use my soundcard's full potential? Help! 23 seconds ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 46 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › AMP/DAC upgrade over the STX 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude