Forgive my ignorance, as I'm very new to all this, but I thought the Woo WA6 was a OTC amp. The reason I'm pointing this out is that I was actually considering the WA6 as a purchase for the HE-400's. Is this a bad idea?
- itemHiFiMAN HE 400
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM equivalent of an HE-400/HE-500 with regards to imaging? Last post on Yesterday at 11:43 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HiFiMAN HE-400 - Cans’ Best Friend Last post on Yesterday at 3:41 am in HiFi Headphones Premier Sponsor Forum
- FS: HiFiMan HE-400! Last post on Today at 3:12 pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HE-400 with Dragonfly Last post on 5/14/13 at 3:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable amp for hd600 or he400 Last post on 5/12/13 at 4:28pm in Portable Headphone Amps
I bought these back in October and have only been able to enjoy them in the last couple of weeks (i.e. from late April 2013 after ordering in October 2012). I can't stress enough how important it...
Based in the reviews I read here I purchased the SR80i last July 2012. I thought they were way to bright, or as someone else said "ice picks" in the ears. I thought perhaps I needed an amp - and...
One channel of my Denon 250 pre-amp/amp set failed several times per listening session. So I bought the SMSL SA-98 in Hong Kong for a mere € 98,99 including transport. The trip from Hong Kong to...
Introduction First, I’d like to thank the folks at HiSoundAudio for sending me a sample of the Wooduo 2 in ear monitors for review. HiSoundAudio is a Chinese based headphone and earphone...
I ordered these when my Astrotec AM-90s finally bit the bullet. Liking them so far, however the Left side is cutting out possibly due to a short on the plug. Messaged HiFiMan and hope I get...
**AMP/DAC for he400** - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm also in need of an amp for the HE-400. I would pay up to 250 euros, and it has to be available within the EU. Can I get any suggestions? I've been thinking about the Matrix M-stage as it has output which i would use for my Pioneer stereo amp, but I'm afraid that the M-stage is too warm sounding.
Edited by tuutz - 5/18/12 at 5:26am
- **AMP/DAC for he400**
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 7 seconds ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 1 minute ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 1 minute ago
- › Are these really supposed to sound other than flat? 1 minute ago
- › How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of... 3 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/17/13.... 5 minutes ago
- › New Naim headphone amp/DAC 6 minutes ago
- › HD598 still the King for Gaming? 6 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW/COMPARISON] ATH-AD900X vs ATH-AD1000X vs MDR-MA900 - It's... 8 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle by Loquah
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by jeffphus
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by REvandenBERG
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by TheGame21x
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by TKWizard
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by lepermessiah
- › FiiO E09K by Bonavon Vovo
- › Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3 by kyuuketsuki
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by sunnyape
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by dan.gheorghe
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe