I could see getting a Vali next but not for a while.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp and DAC for HE-400s Last post on 9/1/16 at 3:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just purchased Schiit Lyr and Bifrost! Last post on 1/10/14 at 8:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- So many threads, yet still undecisive (akg k702 amps) Last post on 4/26/11 at 1:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
At the time this review was written, the Oriveti NEW Primacy was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 324
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4847 of 124113/17/14 at 1:10pmpost #4848 of 124113/17/14 at 1:14pmpost #4849 of 124113/17/14 at 9:17pmHaven't posted in this thread yet but figured I would mention how amazing the mjolnir is with he-500s, I'm feeding it balanced from an Audio-Gd DAC as I'm a fan of their stuff, and the mjolnir works wonders on my low peak high dynamic range classical. It makes the he-500s play music effortlessly, and if I turn the cups out I have a nice set of very near field monitorspost #4850 of 124113/18/14 at 3:06amQuote:
Schiit on Wheels
Wheely Good Schiit
...post #4851 of 124113/18/14 at 3:16ampost #4852 of 124113/18/14 at 4:32am
Just received the Vali in tandem with my replacement Valhalla tubes (Valhalla is back to sounds beautiful).
The Vali sounds amazing for such an affordable device. Also, no ringing at all unless handled really badly.
Love this Schiit.post #4853 of 124113/18/14 at 4:49ampost #4854 of 124113/19/14 at 8:36pmpost #4855 of 124113/20/14 at 2:49ampost #4856 of 124113/20/14 at 5:16am
I got my Modi/Valhalla combo in yesterday and it's an incredible difference from the old Hifiman EF2A that I was using. I'm all about some vocals and guitars, and the Valhalla really brought them to life on my HD600's. I was expecting a difference, but I didn't think it would be that noticeable right off the bat. I'm really impressed, so I'm really happy to be part of the Schiit fanclub now!post #4857 of 124113/20/14 at 5:31ampost #4858 of 124113/20/14 at 6:07ampost #4859 of 124113/20/14 at 6:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Noobles
I got my Modi/Valhalla combo in yesterday and it's an incredible difference from the old Hifiman EF2A that I was using. I'm all about some vocals and guitars, and the Valhalla really brought them to life on my HD600's. I was expecting a difference, but I didn't think it would be that noticeable right off the bat. I'm really impressed, so I'm really happy to be part of the Schiit fanclub now!
Welcome to the SchiitClub!post #4860 of 124113/20/14 at 7:08am
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › La Figaro 339 1 minute ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX200 Firmware Modification Project 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 2 minutes ago
- › IC: hd800 MINT, no cable (possible draug 2c) 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 6 minutes ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 7 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 7 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 10 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear