I could see getting a Vali next but not for a while.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 702 Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- categoryDACstagged by System, 5/24/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 5/24/12
- brandSchiittagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSchiit Gungnirtagged by redmaw, 2/5/13
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 5/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
Related Forum Threads
- Amps for HD600, DT880(250), SR325iS, K550 Last post on 8/27/12 at 10:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp and DAC for HE-400s Last post on 9/1/16 at 3:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for help with deciding on an amp, plus some DAC confusion. Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just purchased Schiit Lyr and Bifrost! Last post on 1/10/14 at 8:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- So many threads, yet still undecisive (akg k702 amps) Last post on 4/26/11 at 1:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out Meze's entry level product, the 11 Neo. Morpheus would be so proud. While they've been around for a while now Meze really found their stride...
Hifiman MegaMini Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Hifiman and Campfire Audio Vega Hifiman MegaMini...
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
BRAVO ERIB-2A EARPHONE PLANAR UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR TAKES LISTENING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. oBravo is a company founded in 2006 and located in Taiwan have made air-motion technology a...
Schiit Owners Unite - Page 324
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4847 of 121833/17/14 at 1:10pmpost #4848 of 121833/17/14 at 1:14pmpost #4849 of 121833/17/14 at 9:17pmHaven't posted in this thread yet but figured I would mention how amazing the mjolnir is with he-500s, I'm feeding it balanced from an Audio-Gd DAC as I'm a fan of their stuff, and the mjolnir works wonders on my low peak high dynamic range classical. It makes the he-500s play music effortlessly, and if I turn the cups out I have a nice set of very near field monitorspost #4850 of 121833/18/14 at 3:06amQuote:
Schiit on Wheels
Wheely Good Schiit
...post #4851 of 121833/18/14 at 3:16ampost #4852 of 121833/18/14 at 4:32am
Just received the Vali in tandem with my replacement Valhalla tubes (Valhalla is back to sounds beautiful).
The Vali sounds amazing for such an affordable device. Also, no ringing at all unless handled really badly.
Love this Schiit.post #4853 of 121833/18/14 at 4:49ampost #4854 of 121833/19/14 at 8:36pmpost #4855 of 121833/20/14 at 2:49ampost #4856 of 121833/20/14 at 5:16am
I got my Modi/Valhalla combo in yesterday and it's an incredible difference from the old Hifiman EF2A that I was using. I'm all about some vocals and guitars, and the Valhalla really brought them to life on my HD600's. I was expecting a difference, but I didn't think it would be that noticeable right off the bat. I'm really impressed, so I'm really happy to be part of the Schiit fanclub now!post #4857 of 121833/20/14 at 5:31ampost #4858 of 121833/20/14 at 6:07ampost #4859 of 121833/20/14 at 6:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Noobles
I got my Modi/Valhalla combo in yesterday and it's an incredible difference from the old Hifiman EF2A that I was using. I'm all about some vocals and guitars, and the Valhalla really brought them to life on my HD600's. I was expecting a difference, but I didn't think it would be that noticeable right off the bat. I'm really impressed, so I'm really happy to be part of the Schiit fanclub now!
Welcome to the SchiitClub!post #4860 of 121833/20/14 at 7:08am
- Schiit Owners Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 26 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 40 seconds ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 4 minutes ago
- › Help choosing headphones 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › audio jack OTG vs micro usb OTG 5 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 6 minutes ago
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Meze 12 Classics by Mightygrey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear