or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The hate on beats, why?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The hate on beats, why? - Page 67  

post #991 of 1217

AND NOW - SOME PHOTOS OF

BEATS SOLO HD MONOCHROMATIC HP'S

WITH TODAY'S COLOUR -TEAL, WHICH

I FIND TO SUCH APPEAL, REGARD AS...

..."MAJESTICALLY DELICIOUS, FREE FROM 

ANYTHING PERNICIOUS"...

:biggrin:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #992 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilspeed111 View Post
 

Since we're all picking a side, I'm picking the side of Hapster and Dischordd, I'd rather build my own and select my own OS.

 

I think that nothing will really change about beats, they'll probably keep the same models.

 

Hey man, I'm not saying Apple is TEH BEST or everyone should have one or whatever. Just that it's not the "equivalent" of a PC the third its price. :P

 

It's that same nonsense like "All Grados does is put cheap drivers in different housings and call it a more expensive headphone" or claiming planar magnetic drivers are a scam and you can get totally get a headphone as good as an LCD3 for $500. Whether not you think it's worth paying the extra is subjective, but saying it's the same thing marks you as dumb.

 

Besides, this is head-fi. Aren't we all about paying out the nose for things because we think the premium is worth it? :D

post #993 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post

Dude, please shut your yap again about this. Your ignorance vis a vis Apple/computer products is nosebleed worthy. You're a teenager with limited experience in low-price merchandise who justifies what he owns by saying the more expensive products are overpriced crap. You argued with me that Macs didn't have Steam on them when Steam has been available on Mac for YEARS. I really do not want to get into this again, because you poison threads with the absolute nonsense you spout on matters you are completely not educated on. You do not know what you are talking about here. Period. Please stop.

I will say this, Apple would be an incredibly stupid, stupid company to buy Beyer or Sennheiser over Beats. Let's think here. Sennheiser, the most successful of the three, pulls about $350mil in their consumer electronics division (that's all consumer electronics, not just headphones). Beats, on the other hand, pulls in $1.5 billion, and ALL they have is headphones and speakers. 
dude. Stop fanboying. Its starting to annoy me deeply. Alienware makes more expensive computers than apple by a long shot. I've used a quad core 1,600$ mac, and a 2,700$ alienware, and a 700$ misc. gaming computer. Both of the gaming computers were faster in games, and regular everyday stuff. Is that experience with computers, or do I need to go buy this for 10,000$?: http://www.originpc.com/gaming/desktops/genesis/ pm me. I don't feel like arguing here and risking ban. On another note, what if apple makes an affordable beats headphone that costs around 100$? What would happen then? Would over and on ear cans become more common?
Edited by DisCHORDDubstep - 5/28/14 at 12:13pm
post #994 of 1217

I'm actually looking forward to see if Apple makes another product like the iPod Hifi like they did almost a decade ago. I remember being really impressed with it...when I was like 12... But honestly, if Apple were to buy an audio company, Beats is easily the best option as they coincide more with Apple's line of thinking than Beyerdynamic, Sennheiser, or the other popular headphone/microphone companies.

post #995 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post


someguydude. Stop fanboying. Its starting to annoy me deeply. On another note, what if apple makes an affordable beats headphone that costs around 100$? What would happen then? Would over and on ear cans become more common?

 

I really don't think he's fanboying... And, well, I really doubt they'd release a Beats headphone cheaper than the Solos. 

post #996 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post
 

 

Hey man, I'm not saying Apple is TEH BEST or everyone should have one or whatever. Just that it's not the "equivalent" of a PC the third its price. :P

 

It's that same nonsense like "All Grados does is put cheap drivers in different housings and call it a more expensive headphone" or claiming planar magnetic drivers are a scam and you can get totally get a headphone as good as an LCD3 for $500. Whether not you think it's worth paying the extra is subjective, but saying it's the same thing marks you as dumb.

 

Besides, this is head-fi. Aren't we all about paying out the nose for things because we think the premium is worth it? :D

You're not totally wrong, but the way we look is 'is it just as fast and can you do the same things for less? Then why spend more?!'

Of course we are missing out on some things if we don't have a Macbook or Iphone, but I think the positives of Windows and Android phones (just taking these as example since these are my favourites) outweight the positives of macbooks and Iphones.

 

Don't get me wrong though, I never wanted to say 'Apple is the worst thing ever', because here of course are some positives.

post #997 of 1217

post #998 of 1217
Lol. CB gave us a message...
post #999 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilspeed111 View Post
 

You're not totally wrong, but the way we look is 'is it just as fast and can you do the same things for less? Then why spend more?!'

Of course we are missing out on some things if we don't have a Macbook or Iphone, but I think the positives of Windows and Android phones (just taking these as example since these are my favourites) outweight the positives of macbooks and Iphones.

 

Don't get me wrong though, I never wanted to say 'Apple is the worst thing ever', because here of course are some positives.

Apple products, I find are extremely well built and have a sexy style about them which does give aesthetic appeal, that just...appeals to ones self of - I want one!

post #1000 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb3723 View Post
 

Apple products, I find are extremely well built and have a sexy style about them which does give aesthetic appeal, that just...appeals to ones self of - I want one!

Apple Desktop PC Tower

 


Trash Can

post #1001 of 1217

You need to chill on the big picture dumps CB.

post #1002 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post
 

Apple Desktop PC Tower

 


Trash Can

 

I was thinking more along the lines of iPad/iPod/iPhone - but you make good point with Apple desktop - guess designers were on the sick at that time lol :D

post #1003 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneraI View Post
 

You need to chill on the big picture dumps CB.

I have already - I'm following moderator advice by the book and putting images through sites auto size function - so everything is cool & the gang - right? :)

post #1004 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb3723 View Post

I have already - I'm following moderator advice by the book and putting images through sites auto size function - so everything is cool & the gang - right? smily_headphones1.gif
yep.
post #1005 of 1217

To be honest they don't sound terrible but your paying for the design and not so much for the sound.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The hate on beats, why?