Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. - Page 1070

post #16036 of 23048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdropped111 View Post

[...]

 

V-Moda

- Better sound that UE6000 - Tried them both

- Never notice any discomfort, only able to use it for about 10 minutes because the employee keep looking at me :( It's a retail outlet, I am not from US though so it's just a normal retail shop :) I might visit them again though

- Stays and clamps on my head very well, didn't fall when I moved around! 

- 45" angle jack which is very strong and durable!

- Doesn't have a volume control capability for my iPhone

- $100 more

- Don't really care about noise cancellation, either way works fine for me, not too worried about them

 

[...]

V-Moda has a 3-button cable that works perfectly with the iPhone. Unfortunately it's not in their online store anymore, not sure why. Maybe Val can explain.

post #16037 of 23048
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post

V-Moda has a 3-button cable that works perfectly with the iPhone. Unfortunately it's not in their online store anymore, not sure why. Maybe Val can explain.

Apple are a bunch of tarts. Not bashing. That's really the reason.

post #16038 of 23048
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderNhan View Post

Apple are a bunch of tarts. Not bashing. That's really the reason.

Don't tell me it's some kind of stupid licensing issue mad.gif

post #16039 of 23048
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummel View Post

ow ok, will do that thx wink.gif
your first pair ? how many did u have 

Mine came with 2 V-CORKS, one for each earcup, and it came in a little plastic bag between the earcups when unboxing the M-100.
post #16040 of 23048
Hey DrSheep, look forward to your impressions of the Nuforce cable. I've been looking for a straight cable alternate to the speakeasy cable. The red Nuforce cable looks pretty cool. I would really love to find a blue cable to compliment my matte black m-100 (I've always loved black and blue color combo).
post #16041 of 23048
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post

Don't tell me it's some kind of stupid licensing issue mad.gif

I can't find the posting now, but someone emailed V-MODA about availability of the 3-button cable and the rep. told them that there was an issue with Apple so they are no longer producing them. It might have been in an M-80 thread.

post #16042 of 23048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdropped111 View Post

For my genre Pop/Rock/Alternative/Trance/Dance/Dubstep do you think there's a big difference in terms of SQ between those 2 pairs?

 

Which do you prefer in terms of comfort? M-100 or the UE6000? 

 

And have you notice if you walk around with the UE6000s on, do you have a feel that it's gonna drop? I tried the M-100s, they clamp to your head and they aren't going anywhere when you move!


While the UE6000 is an incredibly comfortable headphone and much more comfortable for stationary use compared to the M-100, the M-100 wins for portable use in terms of a secure fit that, even to my slightly oversized head, does not clamp too tight and seems to walk the line of a secure fit and comfort in terms of clamp force. 

 

UE6000 pads on the M-100 would be an amazing fit.  My Sig DJs are probably close to what that combo would feel like.

 

I really like the UE6000, but the highs roll off too soon and the bass sounds muddy in comparison to the M-100.  M-100 is the better all-arounder for the genres you prefer.


Edited by Craigster75 - 8/10/13 at 6:03pm
post #16043 of 23048

FYI, I did get a gray 3 button cable when V-MODA still has them.  It's 99% new as I only used it once.  So if anyone REALLY want one I guess I can part with it.

post #16044 of 23048
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

FYI, I did get a gray 3 button cable when V-MODA still has them.  It's 99% new as I only used it once.  So if anyone REALLY want one I guess I can part with it.
Same here, but it's probably a good idea to keep it as a backup for when one of your stock cables for any of your headphones inevitably break.
post #16045 of 23048
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post


Same here, but it's probably a good idea to keep it as a backup for when one of your stock cables for any of your headphones inevitably break.

But I already have 4 stock cables from my two pairs, so I don't see a good reason to have a 5th one just setting around when others might have better use for it.

post #16046 of 23048
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

But I already have 4 stock cables from my two pairs, so I don't see a good reason to have a 5th one just setting around when others might have better use for it.
Oh lol. Why did you need two pairs again?
post #16047 of 23048
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post


Oh lol. Why did you need two pairs again?

I got the white one as I have a white 4S, then I got a shadow with red shield and the BPM for games as the colors matched better.  However, I am doing a lot of testing with my AK120 so I have been using my black Momentum more...

post #16048 of 23048
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkolton View Post

 

We sell in Singapore and Malaysia in retail, we are updating the store list this week as we added a lot of retail stores internationally lately (Dubai/Singapore/Malaysia/Italy/Australia/Taiwan/Germany/France).

 

(EDIT)

 

MALAYSIA STORES:

Rock Corner

Harvey Norman

Mac Studio

Foto Flash

Jaben

 

there may be more...

Hi, Thanks for your comment Val! So am I allowed to give them back my pair after 60 days and get my refund if I am not interested?

post #16049 of 23048
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

I should have the NuForce cable coming in a week then I will know for sure.

The NuForce cable works. I've been using it with my M-100s for a few days since the plastic housing on my orange cable came apart.


Edited by AladdinSane - 8/11/13 at 12:07am
post #16050 of 23048
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyflea View Post

The NuFore cable works. I've been using it with my M-100s for a few days since the plastic housing on my orange cable came apart.

Good to know, and now we have a definitive answer on this.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.