First time I dealed with mp4 nation I was given a fake shipping confirmation then finally after 2 weeks later I get one that says it had just been sent, now I said I'd give them another go I bought the Soundmagic PL21, it's been over 8 days and I haven't even received any confirmation. Luckily it's only $18.50 but that's bullsh*t if you don't have the item in stock the least you could do is mention it, useless..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz B2 Last post on 4/24/14 at 2:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MP4 Nation customer service (or lack there of) - another dissappointed customer Last post on 2/1/13 at 2:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for at the office Last post on 11/10/12 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My wallet is tired of return fees. Please help advise me on an IEM under $100 Last post on 11/4/12 at 12:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gr06 a great buy for IEMs in Canada? Last post on 10/14/12 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION I have received FiiO DK1 directly from FiiO company in exchange for my honest opinion (as you will surely find out soon). BACKGROUND This will be short, since you don't...
I do like this headphone quite a bit although I'll be the first to say that I have a soft spot for Beyer phones being my first taste of the audiophile world. This is a review of a...
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
disappointed in mp4 nation: poor customer service, user beware. Not recommended - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I thought I would chime in to say that so far my experience returning a set of M4s has been positive on the whole. It was a little odd to be asked to destroy the headphones and mail a picture, but I understand the logic behind the request. My only suggestion to MP4 nation is to use a local reseller or distributor to mail out returns rather than shipping all the way from Hong Kong/Singapore. Shipping from so far away is dead slow! Still, the customer service rep was polite and the return was processed quickly so I'm happy. I just hope this next pair last a bit longer. They replaced a set of FS1s that I bought in 2006 for $30 and used every day. They still work fine, they are my stand ins while I wait for my replacement set of M4s, I just thought it was time for a change. I'd hope for similar quality!
Could you please give us more info and the details on what the problem you actually had with Mp4Nation was? I've made a few orders with them now and the couple of times I did have a minor problem I thought their customer service was quite satisfactory and very helpful.
I would like to notice one giant idea:
The buyer ISN'T always right, because the buyer can be an idiot, as well.
I don't relate to the topic sterter, but there are many cases when smart-asses try to get back their money by fraudulent modes.
- disappointed in mp4 nation: poor customer service, user beware. Not recommended
- › ZTE AXON 7-America's First HiFi Mobile Audio & Dolby ATMOS 18 seconds ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 39 seconds ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 56 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 3 minutes ago
- › My Schiit Bifrost Multibit has no bits 5 minutes ago
- › moving from Windows to Mac, is iTunes at all realistic for... 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Who are you going to vote for? 9 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 11 minutes ago
- › FiiO Multifunction Dock (DK1) by OSiRiSsk
- › beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO Studio Headphones by Soundsgoodtome
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...