First time I dealed with mp4 nation I was given a fake shipping confirmation then finally after 2 weeks later I get one that says it had just been sent, now I said I'd give them another go I bought the Soundmagic PL21, it's been over 8 days and I haven't even received any confirmation. Luckily it's only $18.50 but that's bullsh*t if you don't have the item in stock the least you could do is mention it, useless..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz B2 Last post on 6/24/13 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MP4 Nation customer service (or lack there of) - another dissappointed customer Last post on 2/1/13 at 2:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for at the office Last post on 11/10/12 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My wallet is tired of return fees. Please help advise me on an IEM under $100 Last post on 11/4/12 at 12:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gr06 a great buy for IEMs in Canada? Last post on 10/14/12 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've auditioned the first Aurvana a couple of times, and I've always liked it, but never purchased it. Anyway, this new Aurvana is so good! I believe the drivers are the same as the first...
As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about. No mic or controls. I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening...
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
disappointed in mp4 nation: poor customer service, user beware. Not recommended - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I thought I would chime in to say that so far my experience returning a set of M4s has been positive on the whole. It was a little odd to be asked to destroy the headphones and mail a picture, but I understand the logic behind the request. My only suggestion to MP4 nation is to use a local reseller or distributor to mail out returns rather than shipping all the way from Hong Kong/Singapore. Shipping from so far away is dead slow! Still, the customer service rep was polite and the return was processed quickly so I'm happy. I just hope this next pair last a bit longer. They replaced a set of FS1s that I bought in 2006 for $30 and used every day. They still work fine, they are my stand ins while I wait for my replacement set of M4s, I just thought it was time for a change. I'd hope for similar quality!
Could you please give us more info and the details on what the problem you actually had with Mp4Nation was? I've made a few orders with them now and the couple of times I did have a minor problem I thought their customer service was quite satisfactory and very helpful.
I would like to notice one giant idea:
The buyer ISN'T always right, because the buyer can be an idiot, as well.
I don't relate to the topic sterter, but there are many cases when smart-asses try to get back their money by fraudulent modes.
- disappointed in mp4 nation: poor customer service, user beware. Not recommended
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 42 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › HD 600's with box and HD650 cable 2 minutes ago
- › Kaiser 10 vs 8C 3 minutes ago
- › best bass-centric headphones under 500? 3 minutes ago
- › My Beyerdynamic 770's (80 ohm), your Ultrasone (580,780, etc) 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW ATH-ES700.. 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for around $300? 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Sicher
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe