First time I dealed with mp4 nation I was given a fake shipping confirmation then finally after 2 weeks later I get one that says it had just been sent, now I said I'd give them another go I bought the Soundmagic PL21, it's been over 8 days and I haven't even received any confirmation. Luckily it's only $18.50 but that's bullsh*t if you don't have the item in stock the least you could do is mention it, useless..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz B2 Last post on 4/24/14 at 2:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MP4 Nation customer service (or lack there of) - another dissappointed customer Last post on 2/1/13 at 2:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for at the office Last post on 11/10/12 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My wallet is tired of return fees. Please help advise me on an IEM under $100 Last post on 11/4/12 at 12:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gr06 a great buy for IEMs in Canada? Last post on 10/14/12 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not. Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphone because I...
My main review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/752588/review-earwerkz-supra-the-universal-custom-in-ear-monitor. This will house the TL;DR version: From the comfort, custom-like fit,...
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
disappointed in mp4 nation: poor customer service, user beware. Not recommended - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I thought I would chime in to say that so far my experience returning a set of M4s has been positive on the whole. It was a little odd to be asked to destroy the headphones and mail a picture, but I understand the logic behind the request. My only suggestion to MP4 nation is to use a local reseller or distributor to mail out returns rather than shipping all the way from Hong Kong/Singapore. Shipping from so far away is dead slow! Still, the customer service rep was polite and the return was processed quickly so I'm happy. I just hope this next pair last a bit longer. They replaced a set of FS1s that I bought in 2006 for $30 and used every day. They still work fine, they are my stand ins while I wait for my replacement set of M4s, I just thought it was time for a change. I'd hope for similar quality!
Could you please give us more info and the details on what the problem you actually had with Mp4Nation was? I've made a few orders with them now and the couple of times I did have a minor problem I thought their customer service was quite satisfactory and very helpful.
I would like to notice one giant idea:
The buyer ISN'T always right, because the buyer can be an idiot, as well.
I don't relate to the topic sterter, but there are many cases when smart-asses try to get back their money by fraudulent modes.
- disappointed in mp4 nation: poor customer service, user beware. Not recommended
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › It's not the D, it's the A that will kill you... 1 minute ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser RS160, 170 ,180... Anyone? 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › = HE-560 Enhancement Mod = 2 minutes ago
- › worst date stories 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Westone 4 Appreciation Thread and Reviews (a.k.a. Westone 4 ?) 3 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Appreciation & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)