First time I dealed with mp4 nation I was given a fake shipping confirmation then finally after 2 weeks later I get one that says it had just been sent, now I said I'd give them another go I bought the Soundmagic PL21, it's been over 8 days and I haven't even received any confirmation. Luckily it's only $18.50 but that's bullsh*t if you don't have the item in stock the least you could do is mention it, useless..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz B2 Last post on 4/24/14 at 2:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MP4 Nation customer service (or lack there of) - another dissappointed customer Last post on 2/1/13 at 2:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for at the office Last post on 11/10/12 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My wallet is tired of return fees. Please help advise me on an IEM under $100 Last post on 11/4/12 at 12:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gr06 a great buy for IEMs in Canada? Last post on 10/14/12 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
The H10 from Gustard is the best solid state amplifier I've heard that retails for under $500. It's better than most that retail for under $1000. This thing deserves a quality review so here it...
PreIntroduction: I am in no way affiliated or work for Aune. For this review, the Aune B1 has been provided to me as a review sample by Aune, as one of the 10 review samples sent out to...
Note: Review was done with a sample provided by DUNU-Topsound. For a more complete picture, please visit the dedicated thread for the DUNU DN-2000J (here). The DN-2000J is a classically...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
disappointed in mp4 nation: poor customer service, user beware. Not recommended - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I thought I would chime in to say that so far my experience returning a set of M4s has been positive on the whole. It was a little odd to be asked to destroy the headphones and mail a picture, but I understand the logic behind the request. My only suggestion to MP4 nation is to use a local reseller or distributor to mail out returns rather than shipping all the way from Hong Kong/Singapore. Shipping from so far away is dead slow! Still, the customer service rep was polite and the return was processed quickly so I'm happy. I just hope this next pair last a bit longer. They replaced a set of FS1s that I bought in 2006 for $30 and used every day. They still work fine, they are my stand ins while I wait for my replacement set of M4s, I just thought it was time for a change. I'd hope for similar quality!
Could you please give us more info and the details on what the problem you actually had with Mp4Nation was? I've made a few orders with them now and the couple of times I did have a minor problem I thought their customer service was quite satisfactory and very helpful.
I would like to notice one giant idea:
The buyer ISN'T always right, because the buyer can be an idiot, as well.
I don't relate to the topic sterter, but there are many cases when smart-asses try to get back their money by fraudulent modes.
- disappointed in mp4 nation: poor customer service, user beware. Not recommended
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 20 seconds ago
- › Moving to a more sensitive house! 32 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Need advice on finding a spacious well defined headset/pair of... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.50 download and discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2