Am I to understand that Fiio E12 is gonna be $60? Did I read that right?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 4/3/14 at 10:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2.... - Page 458post #6856 of 239422/6/13 at 1:53pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6857 of 239422/6/13 at 2:08pmpost #6858 of 239422/6/13 at 2:12pmpost #6859 of 239422/6/13 at 3:48pmThread Starterpost #6860 of 239422/6/13 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dsnuts
The only real negative on the E11 is they can't be charged while listening to them. If you can hold out for some of the newer Fiios. That is the way I would go. This is what I mean you can get this unit here. http://www.amazon.com/FiiO-E07K-Portable-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B00A9LHLQ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360185675&sr=8-1&keywords=fiio+e07k This is an improved version of what was a classic for not much more than a E11. The E11 was a good one but I have a feeling the E12 will be better value. This thing here looks serious to me. http://www.head-fi.org/t/620339/fiio-flagship-portable-amp-mont-blanc-e12-discussing-thread-the-pre-order-unit-arrives#post_8567732..
I did some research on the E12 and it looks sick! I can definitely wait until March to get it.post #6861 of 239422/6/13 at 3:55pmThread Starterpost #6862 of 239422/6/13 at 4:44pmpost #6863 of 239422/6/13 at 4:46pmThread Starterpost #6864 of 239422/7/13 at 7:13am
Trying to find HA-FX3X's in the UK is pretty hard. Any other IEMs I should be looking at for a basshead and as an upgrade to the FX-101s? Doesn't necessarily have to be IEMs, can be headphones too, although I've had problems with the likes of the M-Audio Q40 and others clamping on my jaw a bit too hard even after stretching so I've had to sell them. Budget - up to £100 GBP.post #6865 of 239422/7/13 at 7:35ampost #6866 of 239422/7/13 at 7:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Dsnuts
@dweaver I know you mentioned them Bn W C5s. Kinda costly. but look at what I found. Could be legit? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Bowers-Wilkins-C5-In-Ear-Earphone-Headphones-Headsets-For-iPod-iPhone-iPad-high-quality/722606687.html Aliexpress has what seems to be 90% plus fake beats and souls. But these c5s could these be real?
Wow who needs the deals thread when you got deals like this.. I am sure 100% legit M-50s. for $35. Damn I spent way too much on mines. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-2012-new-hot-selling-M-50-earphone-M-5-0-Headphone-M-50-M50s/535265640.html
Crikey, well that's the M50's ordered lets see if they're genuine or not eh.post #6867 of 239422/7/13 at 9:13ampost #6868 of 239422/7/13 at 10:02amThread StarterQuote:
What? Don't tell me you ordered one. That was a joke. That site is all about fakes. Try putting in headphones on Aliexpress and you will get 90% Beats and souls and I am willing to bet none of them are real. So is that M-50. That is the reason why they are so cheap. Lol. In other words I would cancel that order cus I bet they are 100% FAKE!!!! I didn't think anyone was gonna order that. Lol.
Edited by Dsnuts - 2/7/13 at 10:04ampost #6869 of 239422/7/13 at 10:46ampost #6870 of 239422/7/13 at 11:47amYeah, I must admit I wasn't quite sure if Dsnuts was being serious or not, but I've seen enough of Aliexpress to not trust that any high-end brands are legit.
If you're joking, you must be sure to LITTER your writing with smileys. . . .Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2. PG 724!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 minute ago
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) incoming... 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Bucket-Rin OA-7: A DiY driver transplant into a Pickering OA-7... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 5 minutes ago
- › IEM buying help...... 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob